August 2nd put on med board
September 5 VA exams
25th November received VA diagnosis findings sent to PEB
7th January found unfit sent to VA
9th February VA done with ratings sent back to PEB
24th March Findings are in

50% DOD TDRL 80% VA unfit
PTSD was my medical unfit

Only issue I have is the VA left out my sleep apnea and pulmonary disease. I'm going to sign the findings and deal with those two while I'm out due to some family emergencies I need to be home for. Best of luck to all I'll still be on this awesome site helping out.

Congrats @limbolife, the wait is over! Quick question, was your VA claim "Pending Decision Approval" in eBenefits while you were awaiting your fit/unfit findings from PEB?

I know eBenefits is not to be solely relied upon, but it appears that the VA was already done with their part and just waiting for PEB to roger up.

Good Luck and God Bless with your family and endeavors!

I got and signed my findings on Feb 3rd. Got my DD-214 on March 10th with a retirement date of April 27. My e-benefits still says "Pending Decision Approval"

I got and signed my findings on Feb 3rd. Got my DD-214 on March 10th with a retirement date of April 27. My e-benefits still says "Pending Decision Approval"

What date did you pick compared to what they gave you?

Osbel, Did they say it was Pre Va, Qa status?-that's what my peblo is telling me but I still don't have a decision on my outcome yet.

I picked March 31st and got April 27th. I am actually glad that it worked out that way since it took a month to get my orders after I signed my findings.

I've been in the IDES program since JAN 2015
Notified by my PEBLO in MAR 2016 of final Army and VA Ratings
Told near April while still in BH outpatient treatment that my retirement date is 31 May 2016
Cleared post and unit between 6-8 April so I could take PTDY for house hunting
I was denied my 60 days of terminal leave by my O6 since my retirement orders were cut without any regard to my actual accrued leave time by someone above my paygrade
Currently I'm in between PTDY and terminal leave waiting since 8 April for the Pentagon to approve or disapprove my retirement date of 30 June 2016 (accounting for my leave acquired during my 26 years of service)
I'm in the Army but I'm not and confused as hell since there's no longer a WTB at Fort Jackson and I belong to an AGR/Reserve unit and I'm 1 of 4 active duty personnel caught in this maze
I just want clarity about my leave so Finance can explain my pay and allow me to retire peacefully
Last note, I'm being called twice daily about a survey regarding my experience with the IDES Program and no one ever answers the returned call.
Perhaps my case would be better resolved through the media
Frustrated

I picked March 31st and got April 27th. I am actually glad that it worked out that way since it took a month to get my orders after I signed my findings.

Hi @Osbel,

Did you take TDY House/Jobhunting before you started your terminal leave on March 10? And how many days on the books did you have? I'm trying to figure out whether or not I will have enough time for a good turnover with my relief...

I took my house/job hunting in conjunction with my terminal. It was 38 days of leave and 9 days of my house/job hunting. I could have taken the other 11 days but there wasn't enough time.

Findings came in today! 100% DoD/100%VA. I'm so elated, pretty sure I sobbed like a big baby as soon as I ended my call this morning with my PEBLO. This process is so emotionally taxing, didn't know how not knowing my fate was weighing on me until I pressed the "end call" button. Praying for a quick turnaround on orders.

Findings came in today! 100% DoD/100%VA. I'm so elated, pretty sure I sobbed like a big baby as soon as I ended my call this morning with my PEBLO. This process is so emotionally taxing, didn't know how not knowing my fate was weighing on me until I pressed the "end call" button. Praying for a quick turnaround on orders.
Outstanding! Congratulations :)