Government shutdown

tyson91

Registered Member
My PEBLO just sent my case to the PEB. She said my fit/unfit memo should arrive within 2 weeks. Due to the government shutdown, will this process get affected by it?

chaplaincharlie

Super Moderator
Staff Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Lifetime Supporter
Registered Member
Each department decides who is and isn't mission essential. My guess is delays will occur.

IstillLoveVistaBaby

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
What kind of delays? like at which point in the MEB/PEB process would people experience delays from this 'shutdown'?

IstillLoveVistaBaby

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
That just sounds like another excuse. Civilian employees are put on a furlough, but what about active duty? PEBLO's are not civilians, so are they or are they not exempt from their responsibilities during this shutdown?

Livonce

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
That just sounds like another excuse. Civilian employees are put on a furlough, but what about active duty? PEBLO's are not civilians, so are they or are they not exempt from their responsibilities during this shutdown?
They still work but as far as the people at the peb and the people that do orders they are majority civilian

Livonce

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Government should be back up in the morning so back to waiting

IstillLoveVistaBaby

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Bummer, I was looking forward to seeing what creative new ways they could use this as an excuse to let our MEB's gather dust

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">