Grade Determination

bluegreennavy

Registered Member
Question, should the accusation of a false official statement tank a 22 year career? If, the situation that caused a reprimand was an error, should a grade determination be required?

Wondering if anyone out there has seen a rank downgrade for a reprimand not related to these:

-- DUI
-- Sexual Assault
-- Frat (any kind)
-- AWOL
-- Drugs
-- Arrest
-- no criminal activity whatsoever

Thoughts??

It's almost impossible to tell from your post. Your username hints that you are Navy but the post is in the Air Force regulations section.

Your answer will depend a lot on the details. What branch are you, what are the allegations, and what evidence is against you? Have you contacted your JAG?

I had one done.
Was for a DWI.

Took several months because the Office of the SECAF only reviews so many a quarter.

Got a letter emailed to me from my PEBLO. They said I satisfactory served as a TSgt. On my TDRL retirement orders it says TSgt-E6. However my ID card says SSgt E-5.

I clarified this... the grade determination is pretty much for pay purposes only. However I declined the AF pay for 100% Va pay. And could care less if my ID card says E1 or O6. Only use it for discounted movie tickets. Live too far from a base.