Happy Thanksgiving

chaplaincharlie

Super Moderator
Staff Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Lifetime Supporter
Registered Member
Happy Thanksgiving to all on PEBFORUM. We are blessed with a fruitful land.
Mike

Thanks for what you do. I am complete with the IDES process but this site and your influence across the forum was a source of stability and encouragement for me. I have been extremely thankful and grateful for you. Wish you and your family blessings.

Thanks for what you do. I am complete with the IDES process but this site and your influence across the forum was a source of stability and encouragement for me. I have been extremely thankful and grateful for you. Wish you and your family blessings.
Thank you. Hope you and yours had a great Thanksgiving.

Thank you. Hope you and yours had a great Thanksgiving.
Reference: "
ctnypr1999 said:
Thanks for what you [ @chaplaincharlie ] do. I am complete with the IDES process but this site and your influence across the forum was a source of stability and encouragement for me. I have been extremely thankful and grateful for you. Wish you and your family blessings."

Chaplaincharlie is the most knowledgeable person about IDES matters on this forum. He has helped many veterans through his posts and highly developed expertise.

Ron

Reference: "
ctnypr1999 said:
Thanks for what you [ @chaplaincharlie ] do. I am complete with the IDES process but this site and your influence across the forum was a source of stability and encouragement for me. I have been extremely thankful and grateful for you. Wish you and your family blessings."

Chaplaincharlie is the most knowledgeable person about IDES matters on this forum. He has helped many veterans through his posts and highly developed expertise.

Ron
You as well Ron, we are thankful for you both. It does go without being said but so many depend on you both to get through this process. Unfortunately, PEBLOs are either not trained adequately or are not committed enough to their duties to provide the benefits that you both do.