Help Me understand please

The HRC does not provide a CRSC rating for IU as I explained earlier. If this was a non-individual unemployability case, then a reconsideration through the HRC would be the proper path.

"Individual Unemployability (IU) is not a disability or a diagnosis therefore the service branches do not include it in the total combat-related disability percentage or address IU on decision letters."

The audit I recommended was to alert DFAS of a possible error in your CRSC, even if you previously had multiple audits.

Every increase in CRSC I received resulted in another audit.

Ron

Ron,

Im sorry I wasted your time. The VA granted IU then turned around right after and increased me to 100% Scheduler. It seems that due to the PTSD, I forget utterly and completely any and all that I have done in the past. It seems I stomp this ground about 2-3 times a year. I'm sorry that I do this, I never realize Im Unemployable but at the same time 100% Scheduler. I am truly sorry, I keep coming here asking, when in reality I already know the answered to the question just for some reason I cannot remember it until I get to the end. Its a roller coaster that leaves me in the center of hell each and every time. I get to relive the Disappointment and anger everytime, its like a living groundhog day but its not a movie. Again I apologize for wasting your time again. Please if I come back again, copy and paste this so next time, it will be me telling me to stop because the end result will be the same.

So this is a note to yourself Charlie, STOP, You have forgotten again, you don't want to relieve this pain. Please trust me, I am you!!!

Skydiver,

Thank you for your comments, but it was not a waste of time.

You are certainly welcome to return when you have more questions.

Take care,

Ron