HELP ME!!!

CharlieA

Registered Member
Hi,

I'm new to this board but clearly see there is a lot of good information on this forums so. I will begin searching right now sorry bear with me. I'm in a major panic mode and my anxiety is very sky rocket high. I'm active duty army and been for a total of 16.5 years well. I got selected for a QMP process where basically what happen was when. I was down range in 2013. I got a bad NCOER which caused me to get QMP according to my SGM but basically what is going to happen in July 2016. Headquarters of the Army will decide if they should keep me or let me go if they do. I will not get any benefits and have to fight with the VA. The thing that scares me is. I currently have PTSD, and TBI and found out that. I was put in for a MEDICAL BOARD but because the QMP process is noted on my records thou the board has not meant yet. The QMP will out rule the MEDICAL BOARD instead and. I will have to fight for my benefits with the VA and my rating which we all know could take years. I truly am lost for words on what to do and never felt like a worthless SOLDIER till now. I have submitted my rebuttal packet and submitted a letter from a other SOLDIER that the NCOER had false information on it along with recommandations to why. I should finish up my time so now. I play the waiting game meanwhile any advise or help on this would mean the world to me thank you again.