Help needed for CMS and ebenefits information for my VARR

DAK1975

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Idid my VARR 62 days ago and I just checked my AKO CMS and it says VARR Completed on 05/17/2014 . However, I checked my ebenefits and it says PENDING DECISION APPROVAL. I have not call my PEBLO yet. Can anyone help me decode this ?

The VARR will be sent back to the PEB and they will inform you of the decision, you may also get a paper copy from the VA in the mail.

Are you planning on doing a Formal PEB after the VARR? If so make sure your PEBLO and Office of the Soldiers Council is aware. If not the PEB will send your file to the USAPDA to get it finalized. This happens very swiftly.

The VARR will be sent back to the PEB and they will inform you of the decision, you may also get a paper copy from the VA in the mail.

Are you planning on doing a Formal PEB after the VARR? If so make sure your PEBLO and Office of the Soldiers Council is aware. If not the PEB will send your file to the USAPDA to get it finalized. This happens very swiftly.
Thanks Fowler,

DAV rep informed me I got an rate increase for my VARR. Now 80% DOD, 90% VA. I am thinking of accepting it but putting in a memo to get a combat related code for Cognitive disorder rated 50%. I Had a severe fall in Afghanistan but was denied TBI diagnosis and instead diagnosed Cognitive Disorder. What do you advice?

Take the ratings and then try to get the TBI added by the VA after you transition.