Help Needed

AdrenalinJunki3

Registered Member
Hey everyone!

Two years ago, I was medically separated from the AF at 60%. June 2016, I filed an "Intent to File" because some things were rated incorrectly. Now that I can finally focus on this again, I'm attempting to locate all the ratings online. I used to live on this forum and was able to access the official schedule of ratings and all that, which was very helpful. Before I head to the VSO to re-file, I want to have all my ducks in a row; know what I'm claiming, expected percentage, etc.

Where can I locate these regulations that break down every single medical condition and their potential/proposed percentages? I feel like they're posted on this forum somewhere haha but I just can't find them anymore.

Thanks!

Hey everyone!

Two years ago, I was medically separated from the AF at 60%. June 2016, I filed an "Intent to File" because some things were rated incorrectly. Now that I can finally focus on this again, I'm attempting to locate all the ratings online. I used to live on this forum and was able to access the official schedule of ratings and all that, which was very helpful. Before I head to the VSO to re-file, I want to have all my ducks in a row; know what I'm claiming, expected percentage, etc.

Where can I locate these regulations that break down every single medical condition and their potential/proposed percentages? I feel like they're posted on this forum somewhere haha but I just can't find them anymore.

Thanks!
Welcome (back) to the PEB Forum! :)

Hmm, are you talking about the VASRD? If so, please refer to this URL https://www.ecfr.gov/cgi-bin/text-idx?tpl=/ecfrbrowse/Title38/38cfr4_main_02.tpl for a complete DoVA rating description of medical conditions. Take care!

Thus, I quite often comment that "possessing well-informed knowledge is truly a powerful equalizer!"

Best Wishes!