help with retire

belizeanvet

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
i got my finding and sign it on 10 aug 2012 i was told that more likly my retirement date was go be the ending of sept but up to today i still havent receive my retirement orders and my ID go expire on 21st do u think thats when i will be retire

First, please use proper punctuation and sentence structure. It is kind of hard to decipher what you've written. It sounds like you are trying to figure out when your retirement date will be. Once you have signed your 199 I believe PDA has to review it, after that you will be placed on the TRANSPOC list, and from there you set up your retirement date.

i got my finding and sign it on 10 aug 2012 i was told that more likly my retirement date was go be the ending of sept but up to today i still havent receive my retirement orders and my ID go expire on 21st do u think thats when i will be retire
Probably end of October if you haven't heard by now.

First, please use proper punctuation and sentence structure. It is kind of hard to decipher what you've written. It sounds like you are trying to figure out when your retirement date will be. Once you have signed your 199 I believe PDA has to review it, after that you will be placed on the TRANSPOC list, and from there you set up your retirement date.
Mike, just keep in mind many people who grew up in the US, like myself, still falter with grammar. We understood his intent and no need to cast stones.

If you read the name correctly it means Belizean-vet, show proper respect for our fellow foreign vets...

You should go toalk to your PEBLO and let them know that you need to do extension paperwork and possibly get a new ID because yours will expire before you get out, it's a tuff situation but easily can be fixed. ;)