Home Awaiting Orders

USMC..I'm in the process of trying to get "home awaiting orders." I can't find anything about it online. Has anyone gone through this process? Any insight?

You must sign and accept your findings. I just found out my findings today, I am going to attempt to do this as well.

I accepted mine on Tuesday, also.

Sounds great let me know if you find a way to make that happen.

Will do for sure.

Whats the difference between taking a chunk of leave before you seperate and getting orders back home? or are you talking about the waiting period after signing your ratings?

go to the threads finder on this site , and put home awaiting orders. there is a thread from 2012 that has the instruction.

Whats the difference between taking a chunk of leave before you seperate and getting orders back home? or are you talking about the waiting period after signing your ratings?
The waiting period after. The military PEBLO said they are backlogged now with posting new EAS' s.

go to the threads finder on this site , and put home awaiting orders. there is a thread from 2012 that has the instruction.
Thanks. I've scoured the forums. The biggest problem is that the process is so vague that no one knows the steps that need to be taken...no one I've asked anyway...PEBLO, S1, IPAC.

most people dont do it , it depends on how fast your command would approve it. i googled the instruction and some tips on ways to write it. its definantly a special request and normally they have to havea good reason to send you home i.e. physical disability or mental health

make sure you cite the instruction and have an on-hand copy

Do you have a link to the instructions?

Go to search forums and put in home awaiting orders. thats where i found it.