Honorable discharge to medically retired

What is your specific question?
What is your specific question?
I am a 18.5 year navy Veteran. I was active duty and incurred an injury after returning from 5th fleet. I was diagnosed with Lymphedema. In 2010 I was released from active duty to PTS (perform to serve) and joined the Reserves. Over the years the condition has worsened. It started in my feet and now has progressed all the way up to my hips. I have been waived from numerous PRT's for this reason. I have even had thyroid surgery with no success in fixing this issue. Quality of life is a little tough when im swollen. I was recently informed that I was being put in for a MRR...Medical Retention Review. Can you please tell me if this is something that will result in a medical retirement, medical disability if different from first, or being honorably discharged with nothing? I am wanting to save my years of service. I also want someone to give me answers to fix my Lymphedema. The VA hasn't been able to help fix me either. I have not filed a VA disability claim yet because I was informed that it would hurt my reserves pay and ability to serve.