HOO-FLIPPIN-YAH

carrieem

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
This morning I noticed that a historical claimed popped up on my ebenefits so I called my PEBLO to see if he's heard anything. He said that last night at 1830 the VA sent the PEB my ratings and I should get my 199 no later than next week. Also, he told me what my proposed VA ratings are. Drumroll please........... 80% :D I could cry I'm so happy. This process has been so long and now it's almost over!

Congrats! :D

This morning I noticed that a historical claimed popped up on my ebenefits so I called my PEBLO to see if he's heard anything. He said that last night at 1830 the VA sent the PEB my ratings and I should get my 199 no later than next week. Also, he told me what my proposed VA ratings are. Drumroll please........... 80% :D I could cry I'm so happy. This process has been so long and now it's almost over!
Right there with you man. Mine just went historical 3 days ago. Calling the Peblo tomorrow to get an ETA. I hope its the same case for me. It be nice to be home with my kiddos for thanks giving.

Congratulations!!

After two tries I got the VA to fax me my letter. Update is in my signature, but if anyone is on mobile they gave me 70% for MDD, 30% for headaches, and 10% for my knee condition. Total proposed rating is 80%. Wondering if the DoD is going to match the VAs 70 for my MDD.... I guess we will see.

Yaaay, congratulations