How long did it take you?

Aviationkid7204

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Hey all, talked to my PEBLO today and she told me that the VA was done with my ratings and we were just waiting for the DOD to make my 199. I'm currently in Hawaii. Any info on how much longer I should be waiting?

From what I've been reading a good average to get your 199 is about 30 days. I'm on day 7 today out of D.C. PEB.

Took me 2 months to get my DA 199.

Took me 104 days for my 199 and it was incorrect. Waiting on PEB to make the corrections and send a new one for me to review and sign.

I've been waiting 21 days for my 199 since I received my proposed ratings.. I'm out of Ft Meade.. this process doesn't make any sense and i can't wait for it to be over

I have to file an appeal without a formal board to make one small change! FML!

L
Hey all, talked to my PEBLO today and she told me that the VA was done with my ratings and we were just waiting for the DOD to make my 199. I'm currently in Hawaii. Any info on how much longer I should be waiting?
I'm in Hawaii as well. My peblo said the DA199 should be ready to sign any day. I'm lucky I have a nice Peblo who updated me every week. Praying to get orders asap, I need to go home before my kid is born!

L

I'm in Hawaii as well. My peblo said the DA199 should be ready to sign any day. I'm lucky I have a nice Peblo who updated me every week. Praying to get orders asap, I need to go home before my kid is born!

Currently in the MEB process, took about a month from va initially rating to signing 199. This is from Hawaii btw.

Transitions call med 3 days later but I missed the call while at work. So hopefully. They have good news.

Currently in the MEB process, took about a month from va initially rating to signing 199. This is from Hawaii btw.

Transitions call med 3 days later but I missed the call while at work. So hopefully. They have good news.
Good luck!

So, transitions called and had me come fill out all my pertinent info. In total for me, it took 3 days to hit the TRANSPROC list after signing DA199. Final out in about a month and fully out in 2! Thanks to everyone on the forum for all the advice.

It took roughly 30 days for my DA199 to get to me after VA ratings.

Wow lucky, congrats! Still waiting for my DA199, I got notified on 7/10 that theY have my ratings. Praying it's soon!

Last edited:
So, transitions called and had me come fill out all my pertinent info. In total for me, it took 3 days to hit the TRANSPROC list after signing DA199. Final out in about a month and fully out in 2! Thanks to everyone on the forum for all the advice.

What day do you leave island? I heard transportation will be slowed down by next month hopefully lol

PEBLO just called. My 199 is in. Got 70/90. I'm signing. Took 18 days for it to come in. She said PDA is anywhere from a week to a month right now.