How long does it take to recieve your P3 profile

usarmy68e

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Hey all,

New to the forum have read many but decided since I couldn't find the answer to my question I would ask here.

I have had chronic back pain for 11 years now, was hit by a HMV during first deployment, etc etc...physical therapy, chiropractor, ortho, pain management the works..

Last week my PCM stated to me that she was drafting and writing up a P3 profile and initiating a medboard.

So last Tuesday, I was informed that I was getting a P3 profile, however I guess things are different or maybe I am just unfamiliar with this process and the approval process with the profiles now. I informed my COC and they have been very helpful with me during the waiting process receiving the profile and are willing to help me out and work around it.

However I have been in 12 years, and I don't like to waste peoples time and I was curious if anyone knows how long in the Active Duty Army is it taking for P3 profiles to show up in your Medpros/E-Profile system or is this just a post-to-post difference based upon the approval process?

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">