How long is it taking to hit TRANSPROC right now?

angelis0236

Registered Member
Sorry if this isn't the right place, but can anyone tell me how long I should expect transproc to take? I'm severely in need of my orders.

Failing that, can someone explain who this part of the process is actually going through? I asked my PEBLO both of these questions and he got upset and reiterated that there is "no magic button to make it go faster." and told me to wait.

TRANSPROC hits the moment you sign your DA199 or equivalent. Orders can take anywhere from 48 hours to 30ish days. For me, my orders came at the 30 day mark. You will be out sooner than later, be prepared.

Once you sign, a NLT 90 day is in effect. If you have leave, you can use it as transition and hopefully your command will support PTDY.

Any leave in excess of the NLT 90 day is sold back.

Sorry if this isn't the right place, but can anyone tell me how long I should expect transproc to take? I'm severely in need of my orders.

Failing that, can someone explain who this part of the process is actually going through? I asked my PEBLO both of these questions and he got upset and reiterated that there is "no magic button to make it go faster." and told me to wait.

For a friend of mines, and me ours hit about one week.

TRANSPROC hits the moment you sign your DA199 or equivalent. Orders can take anywhere from 48 hours to 30ish days. For me, my orders came at the 30 day mark. You will be out sooner than later, be prepared.

Once you sign, a NLT 90 day is in effect. If you have leave, you can use it as transition and hopefully your command will support PTDY.

Any leave in excess of the NLT 90 day is sold back.
My Peblo says I have to respond to some email before I can get orders cut something that my commander has to sign first anyone know???

Did you get orders yet??

I signed my 199 on 1/7 and still haven’t gotten my email...