How long until I am found Fit/Unfit?

brokeded

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
I just called that PEB number and the dude was like "You have to talk to your PEBLO sir." fml

SailorGirl09

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
What does it mean exactly when your case is Pre-VA finalization? I called that number you gave this morning and was super nice and the guy I talked to was super helpful. I just told him that my PEBLO originally told me it would be 2 weeks until I found out FIT/UNFIT and he said that, that is completely wrong. Haha He said that a PEBLO shouldn't of told me that timeline in the first place... so either my PEBLO was a newbie or ill-informed. I guess my package has been in the Pre-VA finalization phase since August 11th... and that It usually is 30-40 days after it starts that process until I would get information about my FIT/UNFIT. And that's there's hundreds of others with mine so they're probably just super busy. But does this mean I'm FIT/UNFIT? OR does it mean they're still figuring that out? I didn't want to be too annoying and upset the guy at the PEB so I didn't ask many further questions.

SailorGirl09

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
What number did you call to get the lady?
The first number he gave me... I talked to a dude but I was just super nice to him and told him all the info my PEBLO gave me. I think he just felt bad that my PEBLO doesn't tell me anything and that I was told completely wrong info.

brokeded

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
The first number he gave me... I talked to a dude but I was just super nice to him and told him all the info my PEBLO gave me. I think he just felt bad that my PEBLO doesn't tell me anything and that I was told completely wrong info.
I called that number again and got the same guy. I basically said my PEBLO doesn't give me updates so he checked on it for me but since it's back from the VA he doesn't work in that department so he couldn't really tell me a timeline to expect.

SailorGirl09

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
I called that number again and got the same guy. I basically said my PEBLO doesn't give me updates so he checked on it for me but since it's back from the VA he doesn't work in that department so he couldn't really tell me a timeline to expect.
Do you think pre-VA finalization stage is a good sign of UNFIT?! or just another step in the process of determining..

at least he gave you a little more info than last time! lol

brokeded

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Do you think pre-VA finalization stage is a good sign of UNFIT?! or just another step in the process of determining..

at least he gave you a little more info than last time! lol
Yes, I'm pretty sure you're unfit. What you can do is talk to a VA rep and ask them if there is an unfit notice. Some of the reps wont tell you or know but there are some that do. You just gotta keep trying.

bleacherspy

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Findings came in today after 7 weeks; much quicker than I thought. To my dismay I was found FIT! In shock and can't really believe it still. Looks like the board took the easy way out to try and move things along. I can't stand ineptitude! On to a formal board...

Keya10

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
I emailed the PEB's supervisor yesterday and he CC'ed her back on it. He called this morning asking what my issue was, I told him I just felt that I was behind in the situation. He hopped into the system and said that I was found unfit July 1, and at DRAS since. Soooooo, Waiting on ratings any day.
What email did you use for the supervisor

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">