Tyler4130

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Referred for MEB/PEB-June 6th
Completed C&P Exams-July 21st
Signed NARSUM-August 24st
IPEB accepted NARSUM-August 29th
Informally told "unfit" by PEBLO-October 12th

I was told that I was found unfit by the board on September 27th by PEBLO, when I called on October 12th. The PEBLO told me it would be about 5 months from that time until I find out officially what the ratings are.

Does 5 months from that time seem right?
How long from finding out then does it take to get separation orders and actually be separated?
Any knowledge would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Oakmen87

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Sounds about right. I was expecting July found out in October on a Friday. They convenned on Wednesday. After that you look it over 10 days. Sent up to USA PDA 15 days. As long as their are no issues it will go to the Transitions office to generate orders. After that start clearing. Once dd214 is in hand, get a copy to the VA and the DoD they will need it to confirm your status and start your pay.

Tyler4130

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
So you are saying 5 months from finding out unofficially to getting the separation orders?

jtsuda

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
So you are saying 5 months from finding out unofficially to getting the separation orders?
It varies greatly from person to person.. my package was completed by the MEB and sent to the PEB and accepted by the PEB on May 9th. Still waiting on phone call

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">