How long will a Presiding Officer take on a LDES/IPEB case?

I've heard the IPEDS are taking around 60 Days now
Geez... that is not the response I was looking for, or hoping to receive. It took the other two collectively 3 weeks to make their decision and to pass it on to the presiding officer. 60 days+ sounds so un reasonable. Does it not? Am I being foolish by thinking so? 6 Months into LDES now.. it all seems so absurd. Anyway.. I do appreciate the reply. Thank you very much.

You're right its crazy it takes so long. I've been in the LDES for over 8 months and its been at the PEB for over 45 days

You're right its crazy it takes so long. I've been in the LDES for over 8 months and its been at the PEB for over 45 days
Yeah this is absolutely crazy right? We chose LDES to get on with it...

The system has many checks and balances. If things happen to fast, more mistakes are made. This decision will affect your lifetime.

The system has many checks and balances. If things happen to fast, more mistakes are made. This decision will affect your lifetime.
I am trying to be patient and understanding, but the world is falling apart, and my wife and children need me. So I can't help but be restless at times. But not to take away from your reply, I do appreciate it.

I am trying to be patient and understanding, but the world is falling apart, and my wife and children need me. So I can't help but be restless at times. But not to take away from your reply, I do appreciate it.
I understand the wait is long and hard. I was there.