How much longer does it take to get PEB findings back?

catherinemedboard

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Hello and good morning to everyone!

This has been a crazy journey. I just saw my proposed ratings from the VA yesterday. I was wondering, because now it has to be sent back to the PEB and then sent back to the PEBLO so I can sign, how long has this taken any of you who have been through this already?
My PEBLO is saying two months, but I'm praying for sooner.
Also, has your ratings changed at all since it came back from the PEB?
Again, my PEBLO says its unlikely.
Thank you all!

How did you see your ratings already?

My PEBLO showed me what my "proposed rating" was. Basically the % that the VA has given me. Now it was sent to the PEB for authorization.

My PEBLO told me she couldn't see the proposed ratings. But I just got a myPers message stating my disposition has been sent to my PEBLO, so I will call her in just a min to (hopefully) finish this all up.

Hopefully. For me I had two PEBLO's. One was the one I signed my MEB papers with. The other was who I did my DTAP class with.

My rating have gotten sent to the PEB but my PEBLO said she cant access them... :/ I just want to know...

That's interesting. I don't know the program my PEBLO used, but he did mention that PEBLO's use it.

My rating have gotten sent to the PEB but my PEBLO said she cant access them... :/ I just want to know...

When did they get to the PEB? How long ago??

They just did today. I have nothing to do at work so I check EBENFITS like hourly....

Mine were sent to PEB on 24 Feb and I got them today. Hopefully your wait is as short as mine.

you got your ratings? aw man, I'm hoping the same. Good luck!

I seriously hope so... I have nothing to do at work besides stare at a computer screen

you got your ratings? aw man, I'm hoping the same. Good luck!

I didn't get them yet but they were sent to PEB I saw some people on here at least get to here proposed ratings right away and then get the official ones when it comes back from PEB

I got my proposed right away. Just waiting on official.

My ratings were sent to PEB January 13 , I haven't received anything from PEB yet . 100% SC Ménière's disease and PTSD , those are the VA ratings

My ratings were sent to PEB January 13 , I haven't received anything from PEB yet . 100% SC Ménière's disease and PTSD , those are the VA ratings
I would check with your peblo to get the exact day when it was actually submitted to the peb...I haven't ever seen someone wait that long for their ratings back.

Just signed my 4th one year extension for the med board , all I know is my PEBLO told me my packet was sent to PEB on January 13

720 Kennon Street Washington Navy Yard
Suite 400 Washington, D.C. 20734
Fax: (202) 685-6627 Comm: (202) 685-6422

here is the contact info for the PEB. I would ask the status.