script async src="//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js">

How much longer?

BrokenVet

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
My PEB package was submitted on May 3 and I was just informed that my job offer was pushed up 6 weeks. Do you all think it’s okay to assume I will be out of the Marine Corps by November 29 or on Terminal leave? I have about 28 days of leave currently and I will more than likely be retired so I should get the 20 of PTAD. I really don’t want to lose this job. Thanks for any insight you guys have for me.

Forum_member

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
This is the shit that makes me nervous. My case should be simple. DDD and nerve impingement where I can hardly turn my neck. I was already rated at 100% months ago and they haven’t even touched my package yet.
My PEBLO mentioned in her phone call with me that she only last week received results for someone who submitted in March. I'm hoping I won't be waiting that long, but it seems like a possibility.

AngryRick

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
My PEBLO mentioned in her phone call with me that she only last week received results for someone who submitted in March. I'm hoping I won't be waiting that long, but it seems like a possibility.
That sucks i hope you hear soon.