How much prove does CRSC needs?

I recently applied for CRSC I don’t have a lot of prove since a lot of my medical files never made it back from Iraq. All I have is a few 600 notes from an airborne jump that injured me. At the PEB findings which I think they don’t really matter.

Attachments

• CB35EEA1-2E46-4EB5-9D4D-A46BA208FAB6.jpeg
    CB35EEA1-2E46-4EB5-9D4D-A46BA208FAB6.jpeg
    152.8 KB · Views: 21
  • 6CD90D17-4E5C-4722-A262-3D870BD2329C.png
    6CD90D17-4E5C-4722-A262-3D870BD2329C.png
    138.4 KB · Views: 20
I recently applied for CRSC I don’t have a lot of prove since a lot of my medical files never made it back from Iraq. All I have is a few 600 notes from an airborne jump that injured me. At the PEB findings which I think they don’t really matter.
For the PTSD you will need to submit any proof of direct fire combat engagements such as small arms ambush, sniper fire, VBED, IED or suicide attack's. Indirect such as mortar or rocket fire or breach of perimeter where an attack took place.
Proof could come from eval reports, valor award's, non valor award's that state direct combat such as a bronze star, or a purple heart if you received one. Buddy statements don't carry any weight. For your physical injury, all you need is medical documentation written by medical personnel that link your injury with your jump that you associated your injury with. If you already submitted your crsc packet, contact army HRC asap and let them know you want to submit more evidence before they process your claim

It appears direct combat has already been determined by the "Y" on the first attachment, under column "d."

I really don’t have a lot of evidence. We were under indirect attack almost every night, but after every incident the commander would take accountability and release us.

It appears direct combat has already been determined by the "Y" on the first attachment, under column "d."
You would think that alone would be enough justification but HRC CRSC will tell you that they determine combat related different from the IDES system and that info can be found on their web page that assists personnel with how to submit a Crsc application. This forum is full of personnel who had that status indicated on their med board doc who than had their crsc claim denied due to an inability to draw a clear and distinct relationship between their PTSD and combat

Yes, there are variables.