How to add post MEB, but before SEP

ITguy85

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Hey everyone, quick question;
So I'm being medically retired, my last day is 28MAY.
So after my MEB started I had a baby, how do I add her??
I was not rated for a claimed condition, how do I add that??
I was "invited" to add another condition that was found on QTC exams, again how?

All these things my MSC told me was "easy" to do, but I'm having issues and he is less than friendly to deal with.

Thanks all!!

Jimothy84

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
You will have a final exit interview with your MSC. There you will be able to add invited conditions as well as anything else you want to claim. Adding your daughter will require a VA Form 21-686c.

ITguy85

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
You will have a final exit interview with your MSC. There you will be able to add invited conditions as well as anything else you want to claim. Adding your daughter will require a VA Form 21-686c.
He did the exit interview with me on the phone, and told me I'll figure it out.....

chaplaincharlie

Super Moderator
Staff Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Lifetime Supporter
Registered Member
File a claim via e-benefits for the additional conditons. Alomg with the VA form indicated above you will need a copy of your daughters birth certificate. You can upload the change through e-benefits.

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">