How to get from tdrl to permanent and total

Jaytown

Registered Member
Hello I'm currently 100% tdrl I have a cnp exam for the army coming up for the army was med boarded in 2015 not sure what to expect going to a vso next week for the VA to try to put a claim for permanent amd total can anyone give me advice on how to get ther

Warrior644

Super Moderator
Staff Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Lifetime Supporter
Registered Member
Hello I'm currently 100% tdrl I have a cnp exam for the army coming up for the army was med boarded in 2015 not sure what to expect going to a vso next week for the VA to try to put a claim for permanent amd total can anyone give me advice on how to get ther
Welcome to the PEB Forum! :)

In retrospect, the easiest & quickest method to apply for a DoVA increased P&T rating is to submit a new DoVA disability claim via eBenefits.

Indeed, a VSO can definitely provide assistance with filing a new DoVA disability claim requesting an increased P&T rating also. Take care!

Thus, I quite often comment that "possessing well-informed knowledge is truly a powerful equalizer!"

Best Wishes!

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">