I can see the light

Let_me_out

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Code 37 - 2 Aug 2023

NARSUM - 17 Aug 2023 (based on signature date on IRILO Checksheet)

PEBLO Notification - 12 Sept 2023

Submitted claims with MSC - 26 Sept 2023

First C&P exam - 9 Oct 2023

Last C&P exam - 15 November 2023

I spoke with the MSC and she said my exams have been sent to the rating site and to my PEBLO. I don’t know when they were sent but I can see all my C&P exams were uploaded to TricareOnline NLT 10 December so I have emailed my PEBLO and asked if that’s when they were sent to her and the VA because I would assume I’m looking at getting my Form 618 here in the next week or so if that’s the case.

Anyone have any experience with this all happening with the holidays and how much that pushes out the timeline?

2-3 months is my guess.

It’s been 2 weeks. My PEBLO got back to me and said she was waiting on my PCM to review my VES appointment documents and then would compile my package for the MEB. My PCM let me know last week, Mon 15 Jan, that she had finished her part and sent the documents to the PEBLO. Getting any information from my PEBLO takes forever. She let me know that I will get a copy of my MEB package when it is sent up, that was on Friday 19 Jan after emailing and leaving her a message on her voicemail earlier in the week.

I see all these timelines posted and see the dates and how things have moved very quickly for people once they got all their C&P exams done and I’m feeling like it’s Groundhog Day where nothing seems to be moving for me.

Code 37 - 2 Aug 2023

NARSUM - 17 Aug 2023 (based on signature date on IRILO Checksheet)

PEBLO Notification - 12 Sept 2023

Submitted claims with MSC - 26 Sept 2023

First C&P exam - 9 Oct 2023

Last C&P exam - 15 November 2023

I spoke with the MSC and she said my exams have been sent to the rating site and to my PEBLO. I don’t know when they were sent but I can see all my C&P exams were uploaded to TricareOnline NLT 10 December so I have emailed my PEBLO and asked if that’s when they were sent to her and the VA because I would assume I’m looking at getting my Form 618 here in the next week or so if that’s the case.

Anyone have any experience with this all happening with the holidays and how much that pushes out the timeline?

update:
24 Jan: Form 618 signed, checked VA.gov and claim was closed 17 Jan
25 Jan: email from FSS stating package is with IPEB for processing