I make updates in my Signature.

SDVWer

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
You can check it out if you want but on this end i'm F##ckin ecstatic!!!!!!
As a matter of fact when environment permits i will let out a goood scream!

Last edited:
Congrats! Keep us posted!

You can check it out if you want but on this end i'm F##ckin ecstatic!!!!!!
As a matter of fact when environment permits i will let out a goood scream!

Indeed, congratulations! :D

To that extent, enjoy all of your post-military endeavors and forthcoming military retirement! ;)

Thus, I quite often comment that "possessing well-informed knowledge is truly a powerful equalizer."

Best Wishes!

Very nice right....i saw that when i was scouring ebennies after i saw the change.....
It was funny i was trying to figure out what was wrong with the comp/pen page and didn't even realize i was complete for like a minute or so.
So what's this you are talking about enrolling in?

There are things like the National Parks passes, free access to all National Parks (Not National Landmarks :()... Other stuff like fishing license, Disabled Vet license plates, Voc Rehab, VFW, American Legion, DAV, VA benefits... There are A LOT of things available for state and federal benefits... Kinda like in Washington state I think it was 90% (VA side) and higher didn't have to pay taxes on one vehicle and got a free disabled vet license plate...

Schedular or IU? and yeah i gotta get my discounted stuff ;) I think cali is 100% and basically same as Oklahoma
damn...

oh i meant i have to be 100% for free plates/ DMV fees.
and on another note..................i think i just got my back pay already how bout you?