I make updates in my Signature.

SDVWer

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
You can check it out if you want but on this end i'm F##ckin ecstatic!!!!!!
As a matter of fact when environment permits i will let out a goood scream!

Last edited:

Warrior644

Super Moderator
Staff Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Lifetime Supporter
Registered Member
You can check it out if you want but on this end i'm F##ckin ecstatic!!!!!!
As a matter of fact when environment permits i will let out a goood scream!
Indeed, congratulations! :D

To that extent, enjoy all of your post-military endeavors and forthcoming military retirement! ;)

Thus, I quite often comment that "possessing well-informed knowledge is truly a powerful equalizer."

Best Wishes!

moneyblind

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Hey buddy, wanna see something awesome?? Check your "Access VA documents"; You can get your "Verification of benefits" letter ;) I suggest printing this off now! That paper will allow you to enroll in EVERYTHING and is an OFFICIAL ratings letter ;)

SDVWer

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Very nice right....i saw that when i was scouring ebennies after i saw the change.....
It was funny i was trying to figure out what was wrong with the comp/pen page and didn't even realize i was complete for like a minute or so.
So what's this you are talking about enrolling in?

grizz13

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
There are things like the National Parks passes, free access to all National Parks (Not National Landmarks :()... Other stuff like fishing license, Disabled Vet license plates, Voc Rehab, VFW, American Legion, DAV, VA benefits... There are A LOT of things available for state and federal benefits... Kinda like in Washington state I think it was 90% (VA side) and higher didn't have to pay taxes on one vehicle and got a free disabled vet license plate...

moneyblind

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Oklahoma is tax exempt at 100%....thats the only reason i am trying for 100...roflmao; No property taxes, sales tax, or state tax in general!

SDVWer

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Schedular or IU? and yeah i gotta get my discounted stuff ;) I think cali is 100% and basically same as Oklahoma
damn...

SDVWer

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
oh i meant i have to be 100% for free plates/ DMV fees.
and on another note..................i think i just got my back pay already how bout you?

moneyblind

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
My timeline was so fluid that there was really no backpay to give..... benefits started aug 1, got check sep 1; I was the lucky one.

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">