I need help.

Newyorker12

Registered Member
My lawyer emailed my mom today and he said that my claim is being "reviewd" by the judge. Now I had my hearing last month and when the judge asked the VE about any jobs she named 3. Two hypatheticals later about missing time off work and being off task 50% of the time and she said no. He wouldn't be employable with those restrictions. And a few weeks after my hearing I sent in the forms from my eye doctor that says I'm now legally blind. In your guy's opinion do you guys think I'm approved??

Souja03

PEB Forum Regular Member
You just have to wait for the decisions in writing. There no short cut answer to your question. An try not to think to much into it. So wait for your letter. GL

builtgypsy

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
It can take months to get a ruling letter. The waiting is stressful, but there isn't much that can be done about it. Calling the SSA doesn't get you any information you don't already know (i.e. there's nothing yet, here's the date of your last hearing, they're working on it, you just have to wait).

Good luck on whatever happens when you do finally get that letter.

chaplaincharlie

Super Moderator
Staff Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Lifetime Supporter
Registered Member
The waiting is the worst part! Hopefully to get an answer soon. I would not venture a guess because the Social Security Administration surprises me with their decisions on a regular basis.

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">