Here is the timeline of my MEB process:

17 September - MEB initiated
20 September - P3 profile was approved
30 September - IDES brief
1 Oct. - PEBLO Intake
9 Oct. - Mental C&P at IDES
21 Oct. - Meet with MSC and VA claim filled out
28-31 Oct. - All of my QTC Exams Completed

How soon will I find out if I am found fit/unfit for duty? Is there a chance I can be out of the Army by the end of the year or the beginning of next year?

mixed.soulja79

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Here is the timeline of my MEB process:

17 September - MEB initiated
20 September - P3 profile was approved
30 September - IDES brief
1 Oct. - PEBLO Intake
9 Oct. - Mental C&P at IDES
21 Oct. - Meet with MSC and VA claim filled out
28-31 Oct. - All of my QTC Exams Completed

How soon will I find out if I am found fit/unfit for duty? Is there a chance I can be out of the Army by the end of the year or the beginning of next year?
Looking at my timeline and others. The average timeframe is about 7 months. So I’m guessing you should be out the military about February-March timeframe.

RonG

Super Moderator
Staff Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Hello,

I suspect that someone will offer some answers to your questions later today.

There is not a static crew that remains on this site (or most others) 24/7. Some go for days without visiting or...never return since this board serves for the most part, folks separating/retiring from the military.

I just noticed a reply from mixed.soulja79...good luck.

Ron

tony292

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
I’d say at this point you’ll be out beginning of next year. That’s if you agree with and sign everything they put in front of you. If you have any appeals it will take longer. You should be shooting for the best outcome, not the fastest one.

Jimothy84

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Finished my exams on 15OCT and I am still waiting for my NARSUM. I also claimed 26 things. Every case is different.

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">