Here is the timeline of my MEB process:

17 September - MEB initiated
20 September - P3 profile was approved
30 September - IDES brief
1 Oct. - PEBLO Intake
9 Oct. - Mental C&P at IDES
21 Oct. - Meet with MSC and VA claim filled out
28-31 Oct. - All of my QTC Exams Completed

How soon will I find out if I am found fit/unfit for duty? Is there a chance I can be out of the Army by the end of the year or the beginning of next year?

Here is the timeline of my MEB process:

17 September - MEB initiated
20 September - P3 profile was approved
30 September - IDES brief
1 Oct. - PEBLO Intake
9 Oct. - Mental C&P at IDES
21 Oct. - Meet with MSC and VA claim filled out
28-31 Oct. - All of my QTC Exams Completed

How soon will I find out if I am found fit/unfit for duty? Is there a chance I can be out of the Army by the end of the year or the beginning of next year?
Looking at my timeline and others. The average timeframe is about 7 months. So I’m guessing you should be out the military about February-March timeframe.

Hello,

I suspect that someone will offer some answers to your questions later today.

There is not a static crew that remains on this site (or most others) 24/7. Some go for days without visiting or...never return since this board serves for the most part, folks separating/retiring from the military.

I just noticed a reply from mixed.soulja79...good luck.

Ron

I’d say at this point you’ll be out beginning of next year. That’s if you agree with and sign everything they put in front of you. If you have any appeals it will take longer. You should be shooting for the best outcome, not the fastest one.

Finished my exams on 15OCT and I am still waiting for my NARSUM. I also claimed 26 things. Every case is different.

I’ve had my packet sent up 10 Sept..still waiting on my unfit memo
Too bad AKO took out myMEB I cant find it anymore

Wow, if it were sent up 10 Sept 19, you should’ve heard something by now. You need to get with your PEBLO ASAP to get answers. Not unless you are trying to drag out the process.

I'm sure your unfit memo came back and it's already been through the PEB. probably sitting at the VA for ratings. Have you checked your ebenefits or va.gov?

I'm sure your unfit memo came back and it's already been through the PEB. probably sitting at the VA for ratings. Have you checked your ebenefits or va.gov?
Ya Va says it’s waiting on more evidence..which has been saying that for a while tbh. My PEBLO doesn’t know why it’s taking so long he said sometimes the memo gets sent back with the ratings

Search around the site for phone number to the secretary at the PEB. I know I saw it somewhere but cant look on mobile. Call her and ask whats up. If not, keep nagging PEBLO. No way it should take that long.

Search around the site for phone number to the secretary at the PEB. I know I saw it somewhere but cant look on mobile. Call her and ask whats up. If not, keep nagging PEBLO. No way it should take that long.
I have the number saved..she isn’t one to help lol. Just says “your PEBLO should know”

lol. dang. IDK then. someone will chime in with a better answer.

lol. dang. IDK then. someone will chime in with a better answer.
Ya no worries! Lol I did call the VA number and the guy super mono tone..lol he said it’s been accepted already some have been rated some haven’t 23 extra claims to the 3 claimed for being unfit. No date on when it’ll be done so I’m guessing my memo just hasn’t been sent since the VA is doing it’s thing?? I guess it’s moving along?? Just without the memo I got no real time frame to countdown from lol

IDK if it helps but there is a system your PEBLO needs to check in regards to the unfit memo. My PEBLO said they do not get alerted when the unfit memo is complete, she just checks it 3 times a week for everyone's.

Ya no worries! Lol I did call the VA number and the guy super mono tone..lol he said it’s been accepted already some have been rated some haven’t 23 extra claims to the 3 claimed for being unfit. No date on when it’ll be done so I’m guessing my memo just hasn’t been sent since the VA is doing it’s thing?? I guess it’s moving along?? Just without the memo I got no real time frame to countdown from lol
Honestly, you don’t need the memo. If you look on VA.gov, and if you see a new claim (not the original one) that means you were found unfit. The memo itself really isn’t going to serve a purpose for you.

Honestly, you don’t need the memo. If you look on VA.gov, and if you see a new claim (not the original one) that means you were found unfit. The memo itself really isn’t going to serve a purpose for you.
I think the memo was signed mid October and I still haven’t got my ratings ...
When the VA claim status claims says “IDES preferred” instead of just (NEW) and my estimated time got pushed back..

Finished my exams on 15OCT and I am still waiting for my NARSUM. I also claimed 26 things. Every case is different.

Not trying to hijack the thread, but I have a question about this. My PEBLO says she is waiting on my NARSUM, but I haven't had the exams yet, so I'm confused by your comment. Am I doing this out of order?