IDES/MEB System under COVID-19

JVich

Registered Member
Early on in the process and just waiting on a VA appointment. What is the normal procedure for getting this appointment?

Is a third party supposed to contact us and schedule an appointment? Or are we supposed to call a third party and have our appointments scheduled.

Are appointments being done telephonically or in person?

A friend of mine said a company will call but it’s been a few months with nothing. Any assistance is appreciated. Stationed out of TX

pamo1937

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Early on in the process and just waiting on a VA appointment. What is the normal procedure for getting this appointment?

Is a third party supposed to contact us and schedule an appointment? Or are we supposed to call a third party and have our appointments scheduled.

Are appointments being done telephonically or in person?

A friend of mine said a company will call but it’s been a few months with nothing. Any assistance is appreciated. Stationed out of TX
Yes QTC will/should call you to schedule all of your appointments. You might want to call them to get things started here is the number 1-800-682-9701, my appointments were done in person. I think telephonic/in person varies depending on your situation.

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">