IDES process going by really fast

@Camp P Marine Do you know anything about this?

"Unless you can't see my signature, my most recent update is October 31 - Second claim goes "pending decision approval" and development letter sent"

It means the VA is finished and your claim goes back to the PEB for them to apply the VA's % to your unfitting condition(s).

You should expect a PEBLO phone call (IPEB findings) within the next 4-6 weeks most likely.

Development letter will go to the PEBLO not mailed to you.

It means the VA is finished and your claim goes back to the PEB for them to apply the VA's % to your unfitting condition(s).

You should expect a PEBLO phone call (IPEB findings) within the next 4-6 weeks most likely.

Development letter will go to the PEBLO not mailed to you.

I understand, but the VA finished more than a month ago, and I have had my proposed ratings for about three weeks?

My buddy just signed for his package yesterday, and got 100%. His was done at the VA on Sep 16. So pretty much a month and a half if the PEBLO didn't drag their feet and let it sit. But can't complain with 100% VA.

At least they are somewhat doing the process right now even if it's not meeting timelines to a T. Last year my other buddy was found fit on no real terms other than the PEBLO caught wind that they were just sending back packages as fit to buy them more time and seeing if people would accept it. Don't know if that was completely true, but didn't fit right because when he appealed he was found unfit with 50% DOD and 100% VA. 3 tours Iraq and Afghan. 2 as a sniper with 1/6.

End state, that taught me to never accept unless you're completely happy or keep fighting when your out

Oh yeah, the PEB in D.C. were really upset when I called.

No problem on the updates!

Unless you can't see my signature, my most recent update is October 31 - Second claim goes "pending decision approval" and development letter sent

Note that this update is similar to the one we receive after the VA finishes the proposed ratings. I've had the one in historical since Sept. 26.

According to a few members, that means the DoD is actually done, and I should be getting my call sometime this week for the official findings. I called one of the peblos at the office and she said pretty much the same thing.

Has the VA finished your claim?

@adamokor I'm not sure if the VA has finished my claim. From my understanding once the VA is done with your ratings and sends it pack to the DOD a new claim will come up on ebenefits? I have yet to have any new claim show on my ebenefits so I doubt the VA is anywhere close to done with my ratings :/

@RougeNation

How long has it been that way? It took two days for mine to go to historical. Call them up and ask if they are waiting for anything. When I called they were waiting for an audio exam they already had and was just a claimed condition not even for one that I was referred.

@Cobra67

I submitted my board in the beginning of August. I was unofficially found unfit on oct 5th. If I go onto ebenefits under historical claims it says that claim was closed on Oct 20. If I go under the work in process tab it says a claim is open and it's pending decision approval. That claim isn't labeled IDES or anything tho...

When I called the VA Monday I don't really think they know how the process works .. but she said they have everything they needed from me.

@RougeNation

Yes I think what it comes down to is they don't know that everything is supposed to go through your PEBLO. Conveniently I have had a person that knows what IDES is every time I call AFTER my claim has gone to historical. Before that when I called they had no idea. Just my luck and the waiting continues

I called the VA yesterday and they faxed me my proposed ratings, 100% VA.

Now I was given 50% for MDD(depression w/ anxiety), what will I get from DOD based off VA giving me 50%? Do they match it? Give slightly less?

The DoD gives ratings based off of the VA's ratings. They don't just come up with a rating. So if the depression with anxiety was your referred condition that is most likely what you will receive.

Congrats!

Sean,

I called the PEB today and said they are sending my ratings tonight. If as I told Cobra, it took a little longer because it took sometime to actually go post QA after the VA sent it. You two should be up next.

Man Adam you give me some hope here, as my Results went to the PEB just four days after yours and I am also a CPL at MCBH (Praying the Luck is Shared. Haha). Hopefully I will hear an answer here soon, but its getting tough. I also received Proposed VA of 90%, but it took me a bit longer to get mine from the VA because I got the whole 'We cant send Proposed Ratings' time and time again. Lol.

Hopefully good news here soon, fingers crossed.

Congrats! and Hopefully you here something first thing tomorrow!

Oh, no way! Who is your PEBLO? It doesn't seem like Chief is really up to dealing with us. My original PEBLO, Jinelle, quit, so I really didn't get any updates. Try calling the PEB. The Master Sergeant is really kind!

Man Adam you give me some hope here, as my Results went to the PEB just four days after yours and I am also a CPL at MCBH (Praying the Luck is Shared. Haha). Hopefully I will hear an answer here soon, but its getting tough. I also received Proposed VA of 90%, but it took me a bit longer to get mine from the VA because I got the whole 'We cant send Proposed Ratings' time and time again. Lol.

Hopefully good news here soon, fingers crossed.

Congrats! and Hopefully you here something first thing tomorrow!
Kahunas for chow?

Sad thing is, I've been in this stupid process since approx. end of February beginning of March and I still haven't met the Chief over there.

And I feel you, my PEBLO is Faith and she does a real good job of going on leave all the damn time. Lol. Im probably gonna end up calling them tomorrow morning, if time permits. Im currently stuck in the cycle of Maintenance Stand-down this week so its a lot of fuckery with man power an hours.

It always seems that during the long drawn out weeks they want to send everyone to courses. So I'm running an entire Engineer shop right now.

I should have some free time Thursday, as it'll be the day after my CWO goes through for the inspection, so I could do Kahunas for Chow Thursday!

Sad thing is, I've been in this stupid process since approx. end of February beginning of March and I still haven't met the Chief over there.

And I feel you, my PEBLO is Faith and she does a real good job of going on leave all the damn time. Lol. Im probably gonna end up calling them tomorrow morning, if time permits. Im currently stuck in the cycle of Maintenance Stand-down this week so its a lot of fuckery with man power an hours.

It always seems that during the long drawn out weeks they want to send everyone to courses. So I'm running an entire Engineer shop right now.

I should have some free time Thursday, as it'll be the day after my CWO goes through for the inspection, so I could do Kahunas for Chow Thursday!
It does seem like she is always on leave.. See you then!

looking at your timeline gives me hope. I'm in Hawaii as well.

I have a question what's the chances of your proposed ratings changing in the whole PEB process ?

I just received my proposed ratings from the VA .. but as you know nothing is set in stone until you sign that dotted line .

My proposed VA rating is 100%

I have a question what's the chances of your proposed ratings changing in the whole PEB process ?

I just received my proposed ratings from the VA .. but as you know nothing is set in stone until you sign that dotted line .

My proposed VA rating is 100%
Got my official findings today. they did not change for me.

I got two sets of (proposed) VA findings, both at 100%, although one condition increased from 10 to 20% on the VA Reconsideration Request.