IDES Timeline - Bangor,WA

I finally made an account on here lol. Been following your posts for about a month now. Peb case accepted june 29th and a proposed rating has been requested. I jumped for joy when you got your findings! I was really hoping mine would be in today but it looks like I’ll be waiting for a little longer. Do you know how long it’s supposed to take from signing to get your eas
Yea you are about two weeks behind me so expect findings in around 2.5 weeks. Also your new EAS populates on MOL in the BIR 4-14 days after you sign, your command will also get a notification.

Holy hell the day has come.
09/14 - received findings.
Only took over 8 weeks since case was closed. So damn relieved!
Congrats, dude! Can't wait to be in the same boat, and can't wait for everyone else here to be there also. Hopefully this isn't the last we hear of you. There are countless Marines, and other servicemembers, that could use your knowledge and what you have learned along this path!

Congrats, dude! Can't wait to be in the same boat, and can't wait for everyone else here to be there also. Hopefully this isn't the last we hear of you. There are countless Marines, and other servicemembers, that could use your knowledge and what you have learned along this path!
Appreciate it! It felt like the day would never come and of course I’ll stick around the forums I enjoy helping others I’d want someone to help me understand the process just like everyone else.

Holy hell the day has come.
09/14 - received findings.
Only took over 8 weeks since case was closed. So damn relieved!
Hell yeah! What were your findings from the dod side? An in assuming you were found unfit?

Hell yeah! What were your findings from the dod side? An in assuming you were found unfit?
I have to go in to see my peblo Tuesday he said he’s out of office Friday and Monday so I gotta wait till then it’s fine but I’ll know my DOD results then. I got pretty screwed in terms of my referred condition atleast on the VA side. If you are signing findingss then you are unfit.

My bad I meant mmsr-4. PEB closes case out and sends a notification to them. They’re the ones that control eas date. When given that date, ipac will call to get you your dd214. All came from my peblo
Ya. If I remember it's pretty much a week they give you if you take terminal and all. Once the eas is issued

@Blowjanglez @ericasue87

Did either of your findings publish in Tricare Online where the DBQs were uploaded? I noticed my PEBLO uploaded stuff when he sent my MEB results to the PEB, so I didn't know if the PEB uploads their findings there as well.

Update peblo officially handed me my findings. I was found Unfit however 0%DOD, VA 50%. My lawyer already told me that my condition being unique and I don’t have seizures with my symptoms will likely be 0% because my referred condition (TAA) does not run off it’s own code unfortunately it runs off of epilepsy. He did tell me either way 0%-20% DOD is the same. I will be talking with him tomorrow about the findings which I will accept on Thursday.

Update peblo officially handed me my findings. I was found Unfit however 0%DOD, VA 50%. My lawyer already told me that my condition being unique and I don’t have seizures with my symptoms will likely be 0% because my referred condition (TAA) does not run off it’s own code unfortunately it runs off of epilepsy. He did tell me either way 0%-20% DOD is the same. I will be talking with him tomorrow about the findings which I will accept on Thursday.
Hell yeah brother best of luck!

Does anyone know how long the cases usually sit at QA with the PEB?
My VA case closed July 25th, meaning it went to QA shortly after. Still haven't received my findings. I've called the PEB almost every week for the past six weeks and they keep saying "you should get your findings next week". All we can do is play the waiting game because every case is different and it is impossible to actually know what happens at the black hole of information called the PEB.

My findings came in today! Signed and sent back to the PEB. Took about 6.5 weeks to get them after the VA was done.