IDES Timeline- Miramar, CA

Spoke to my Peblo. 20% DOD, 100% VA.
Signed my findings this morning. I'm going to my S1 this afternoon to try and figure out what I can do to expedite my EAS. Sitting at 101 days past my original contract. I got delayed in signing because HQMC sat on my extension and I couldn't update my ID, I would not recommend sitting on your findings for as long as I did.

Signed my findings this morning. I'm going to my S1 this afternoon to try and figure out what I can do to expedite my EAS. Sitting at 101 days past my original contract. I got delayed in signing because HQMC sat on my extension and I couldn't update my ID, I would not recommend sitting on your findings for as long as I did.
Any luck on expediting your EAS? If so what was the process?

How fast did you get orders after you signed findings. I’m currently on week 2.

Any luck on expediting your EAS? If so what was the process?
I haven't heard anything about my new EAS. No orders, no updated word, nothing. I'm going in to communicate with my S1 about it again today as it's been a little bit and I didn't get a clear answer the other day. I don't plan on taking PTAD and I'm selling my terminal so hopefully they'll just get me out ASAP.

I haven't heard anything about my new EAS. No orders, no updated word, nothing. I'm going in to communicate with my S1 about it again today as it's been a little bit and I didn't get a clear answer the other day. I don't plan on taking PTAD and I'm selling my terminal so hopefully they'll just get me out ASAP.
Let me know what they say if you don’t mind. Trying to find out when you can request an expedited EAS.

I'll keep updating the thread with whatever happens. I vaguely remember seeing people post about contacting the retirement section and getting stuff expedited but I haven't seen anything concrete on what they did/said. Just hoping it's doable.

I'll keep updating the thread with whatever happens. I vaguely remember seeing people post about contacting the retirement section and getting stuff expedited but I haven't seen anything concrete on what they did/said. Just hoping it's doable.
Once the date posts in MOL, your S-1 just needs to email MMSR-4 with the new requested date. They’ll change it within a few days, especially if requesting an earlier release date. Waiting on my date as well and spoke to them a little while ago.

Once the date posts in MOL, your S-1 just needs to email MMSR-4 with the new requested date. They’ll change it within a few days, especially if requesting an earlier release date. Waiting on my date as well and spoke to them a little while ago.
How long after signing your findings did your EAS date update? I signed mine Feb 7th and no updates.

This is about what I expected. I'm trying to jump the gun so S-1 hasn't really been much help. Spoke to them this morning and basically was just told to try IPAC or MSSR-4 directly since they couldn't do anything yet.

I spoke to both IPAC outbound and a civilian at MMSR-4 today. Ipac originally told me that it was impossible to change my EAS and also told me that I do not rate PTAD so I turned around and called HQMC. PTAD is available to me and I was told all I would need to do to get my EAS moved was have my S-1 send out an email to them once I had received my message since I am trying to opt out of terminal and PTAD. The number I used was (703) 784-9308. No word on my message or anything, it didn't seem like they had gotten it from the PEB yet and he said it could take up to a month from them.