IDES Timeline

So I was at Pending decision approval EST time complete July-Sep. This morning I logged in to see it went back to Preparation for decision with EST time complete Oct-Jan. Called the PEBLO and VA, no one can tell me anything. This process is fucked.

So I was at Pending decision approval EST time complete July-Sep. This morning I logged in to see it went back to Preparation for decision with EST time complete Oct-Jan. Called the PEBLO and VA, no one can tell me anything. This process is fucked.

Mine was pending decision approval for months and had an early finish date, as soon as the VA received my package from the PEB Ebenefits moved backwards. Just gotta be patient.

So my VA proposed ratings were completed on July 5th. I feel like my PEBLO should have received them in the mail by now but she doesn't like to divulge information. Needless to say I am getting extremely anxious. Sure I could ask her, but in the past I've done this already knowing the information to see what she would say and she has told me that she did not have any updates for me.

In my entire process (PEBLO received my package from medical back in November) she has given me 1 update. She only gave it to me because I called and asked. Fun times....

In my entire process (PEBLO received my package from medical back in November) she has given me 1 update. She only gave it to me because I called and asked. Fun times....
I understand why they do it but I also don't give a damn. If you're a PEBLO and you recieve information then you should share it with the service member. If the information could potentially change then you simply explain that. I mean that is what a liaison is right?.....

I still think that something could be put in place to keep the service member informed on the entire process. I would be perfectly happy if my PEBLO informed me each time it moved from one step to another though.

Yeah, currently that doesn't happen. Army seems to allow
Members access to a timeframe database, other branches need the same.

Yea my PEBLO said to give PEB 30 day turnaround - however timelines for other cases are 2 weeks roughly. I wish I knew what made this so variable. Doesn't seem to have much to do with case order or location, or maybe it does. Lol who knows
For clarification, is this a 30 day turn around from peb to va then back to peb or 30 day turnaround from va ratings sent back to peb and then proposed dod ratings are finished?

@JoeNavy, your case is remarkably similar to mine, I'm still waiting to hear from VA. Have you heard anything about your time left?
can anyone provide a specific timeline for how long it takes to receive and sign all final findings? my va ratings were completed on 30OCT and I got my proposed rating package faxed to me by a nice VA lady stating Im 100%. Now im just waiting for my peblo to contact me that I can sign my dod and va ratings.. does anyone have an estimated timeline for how long this takes after the VA completes your ratings?

can anyone provide a specific timeline for how long it takes to receive and sign all final findings? my va ratings were completed on 30OCT and I got my proposed rating package faxed to me by a nice VA lady stating Im 100%. Now im just waiting for my peblo to contact me that I can sign my dod and va ratings.. does anyone have an estimated timeline for how long this takes after the VA completes your ratings?
1-2 months once you get your Proposed Rating.

I signed my findings a week ago and am pushing for a retirement date of 12FEB18, starting terminal and PTDY 28DEC. is there a number I can call to ensure my retirement orders are going to be pushed out by 28DEC?
Thanks!