IDES Timeline

Nothing but that is at the Va. ebenefits just says "gathering eveidence" and my MSC has been on leave for a month. Really annoying. Anybody else have word? I'm going to see if my command will agree to this DOD instruction for internships. But prob won't until they have my unfit notice, but that prob will be the same time as I receive my DA 199. So I cleared everything and am able to get orders once I have that paperwork and I'm going to request the first possible separation date. So who knows

Mine has been at PEB for a month now. PEBLO says it could be another 3-5 to get results back.

What is the internship instruction?

This is crazy. I wish this went faster. Its a DOD instruction about internships DODi 1322.29. Anybody have anything?

Well I got told yesterday by my PEBLO that she received a report that mine is in the "final stages" I emailed her back asking what exactly that meant and I get crickets. If there was one thing I could ask of this process is to keep the service member informed and involved in the process. I'm so sick of being in limbo and not able to plan for anything I could shit.

PEBLO informed me that PEB entered a preliminary UNFIT.

@fred801 where is your case at? I'm with you. I call the VA main hotline with little help. But did confirm that they were working on it. Lol. @JoeNavy I'm literally a week ahead submitted to the Va. I can't believe the Va is taking this long.

@fred801 where is your case at? I'm with you. I call the VA main hotline with little help. But did confirm that they were working on it. Lol. @JoeNavy I'm literally a week ahead submitted to the Va. I can't believe the Va is taking this long.

Well the last thing I heard from the PEBLO is my case is in the "final stages". I'm assuming that it's still with the board and hasn't made it to the VA yet because the one time I called the VA they couldn't tell me anything. It would at least be a relief to know if I am unfit or not.

Ok so I called the VA again today and the lady verified that the VA does indeed have my package. She wasn't able to tell me rather I was found fit/unfit though. I was under the assumption that once the board passed it to the VA that decision was made and was only waiting percentages. If I am wrong in thinking this please let me know. Estimated completion date is September.

Ok so I called the VA again today and the lady verified that the VA does indeed have my package. She wasn't able to tell me rather I was found fit/unfit though. I was under the assumption that once the board passed it to the VA that decision was made and was only waiting percentages. If I am wrong in thinking this please let me know. Estimated completion date is September.

My Peblo was able to tell me I was unfit and PEB sent it to VA for rating.

PEBLO was able to tell me unfit May 23. Package has been with VA since. I wish Navy side had a tracking system similar to Army so we can see where we are in the process. Like all of you, I don't like like being in the dark. My ebenefits says the pending decision is 6/28-9 something. For all intents and purposes I "feel" like I'm close to the end of this and hope I sign my findings this month or July. Is that a realistic expectation?

What's Ebenefits say? If you're pending a decision approval and a development letter has been sent, I have heard it means the case has been reviewed and is only going through quality assurance before being kicked off to PEB. I may be wrong but that's my understanding. That's currently where I am now.

What's Ebenefits say? If you're pending a decision approval and a development letter has been sent, I have heard it means the case has been reviewed and is only going through quality assurance before being kicked off to PEB. I may be wrong but that's my understanding. That's currently where I am now.

Mine has said pending decision approval and letter sent for some time now. Estimated completion july-sep. Vets.gov says end of Sep. Mine was sent to VA 1 day before yours @PEBMember2017 . I believe we will know finding by end of the month and if not then sometime in July . Let's hope!

Called VA today and was told any day now. They said the case was basically in its wrap-up quality control phase (he cited they didn't need any more information, etc). Wasn't able to say if it was actually rated, but said it was a really only a matter of days, maybe 2 weeks max. Starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. I hope this guy was right, lol.

Called VA today and was told any day now. They said the case was basically in its wrap-up quality control phase (he cited they didn't need any more information, etc). Wasn't able to say if it was actually rated, but said it was a really only a matter of days, maybe 2 weeks max. Starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. I hope this guy was right, lol.

Alright! I like the sound of that.

Sounds like good news all the way around. Keep us all posted.

@BoomYak sounds like something is moving for you. Hope you find out shortly.

Mine went from pending approval on Friday to prepping for decision today at 10 then at 12 to pending approval...hope this means I will know something by the end of the week