script async src="//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js">

IDES Timeline

Forum_member

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
I sent a letter to my senator about a month ago in regards to the PEB. I'm from Illinois and Tammy Duckworth is a wounded veteran herself and on the Committee for the Armed Services, so I figured if anyone could maybe get an answer, I was hoping it would be her.
The PEB sent the same exact letter back that everyone else has received. It was a bust, but if my results come in the next week it's definitely because of the letter.

Attachments

• PEB Response.pdf
    148.7 KB · Views: 47

Jalalabadbad

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Seems like they're trying to get away with this cookie cutter response and it's bullshit because they're definitely not working in the order it's received and members are NOT being afforded an impartial review since the board is jumping all over the place.
Don't want him to accuse me of harassment again lmao

Forum_member

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Are you thinking of writing a rebuttal about how army and air force have been impacted by COVID but are still managing to meet the required timeline? What about if the PEB is experiencing a manpower shortage and it is such an important department, why doesn't navy establish more manpower? Something along the lines of that. I haven't gotten a response from my senator yet.
I plan to send a follow up email. Just to make sure the point is understood. I really doubt much will change from it though.

Jalalabadbad

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
i feel like we haven’t see many people posting about receiving their findings this week /:
Saw a post on the facebook group earlier today that one or two people from May 25 submissions received their findings this week. Seems like it's kind of bouncing around at this point, because I know we've seen a few June cases receive findings.

spagooseti

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Saw a post on the facebook group earlier today that one or two people from May 25 submissions received their findings this week. Seems like it's kind of bouncing around at this point, because I know we've seen a few June cases receive findings.
there’s no rhyme or reason to any of this

Jalalabadbad

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
there’s no rhyme or reason to any of this
Yep, I'm getting really antsy. I moved my family out of state a few months back thinking that I would be right behind them, so with every week that goes by I can tell that my wife is getting angrier and angrier with the Navy--which of course gets deflected somewhat onto me. Hopefully next week is my week.

spagooseti

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Yep, I'm getting really antsy. I moved my family out of state a few months back thinking that I would be right behind them, so with every week that goes by I can tell that my wife is getting angrier and angrier with the Navy--which of course gets deflected somewhat onto me. Hopefully next week is my week.
the disregard they have for peoples lives and things like this is horrible. i’d say keep your head up but i know how hard it is at this point. my fingers are crossed for you that next week is your week

Vk777

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Mmmmm I don't think that counts as a May case. Unless we're going off when it was accepted rather than when it was sent to PEB. Either way, mine is still July 13th. Sent and accepted same day. I can't wait to get thru June cases. I wanna go hoOoOoOome.
Doesn’t matter when it was sent. That just means it was on someone’s desk longer then it probably should’ve been.

Samalex12

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Same here. My husband moved and began work thinking me and our daughter would be following soon. No such luck USMC.

stenftenn

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Hey all, just wanted to say hi. Getting more isolated feeling, I’m geobach and not having a good month. I had nww initially but now they don’t even respond to my texts.

rmkn787

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
With it being a short week next week, I think they may push out a lot to make up for it. Might be why this week was slow. Also mental health folks, I think I saw 2 cases that were found fit in the FB groups and denied a board. I didn't think they could deny a board.
What do you mean by deny a board? Like they wouldnt let the member a chance at a formal board or what does that mean. This is bringing my anxiety up a lot just thinking negative all the time doesnt really help me i just want it all to end...

Jalalabadbad

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Hey all, just wanted to say hi. Getting more isolated feeling, I’m geobach and not having a good month. I had nww initially but now they don’t even respond to my texts.
giphy.gif

Same bro

rmkn787

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Its ok its my bad too my mind just isnt stable enough to just take it easy and no be overwhelmed by little things