script async src="//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js">

IDES Timeline

mmdk

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
With it being a short week next week, I think they may push out a lot to make up for it. Might be why this week was slow. Also mental health folks, I think I saw 2 cases that were found fit in the FB groups and denied a board. I didn't think they could deny a board.
You have a right to a formal board if found unfit, but can request it if you're found fit.

Bear365

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Hey guys I signed my papers and sent them to the peb on July 27 2021. Do you think it would be safe to hope I will get findings before the year ends. Also once you get findings how long till your able to take terminal leave. I don’t wanna miss the spring semester of college ) ;

Jalalabadbad

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Hey guys I signed my papers and sent them to the peb on July 27 2021. Do you think it would be safe to hope I will get findings before the year ends. Also once you get findings how long till your able to take terminal leave. I don’t wanna miss the spring semester of college ) ;
Lol no, definitely not. Sorry.

Bbenny15

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Got told today ill have to weigh in, looks like its time to cut and lose 20lbs lol

mmdk

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Mine was sent about a month before you, and I'm also concerned about making the spring semester. Unless there are some major changes in the timeline, I would plan to defer

Jalalabadbad

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
FINDINGS DAY BAYBEEEEEEE!!!

Submitted to PEB June 2nd. 159 days in PEB phase, 122 days at Medical Officer (minus a few days for Presiding officer, etc)

30% DoD/70% VA PRDL. Haven't even heard from my PEBLO, I just received an email from the MEB department head at Portsmouth that said "I have received the Findings of your Physical Evaluation Board (PEB). Please call me at _____ or respond to this email to discuss your case. Thank you." He's sending over my paperwork to sign right now. He also said that everything is sent to PERS on Friday of the following week, so next Friday, and I should receive retirement orders two weeks after that. Sounds like I'm probably looking at end of January as my retirement date, so I'll probably get to start my terminal around the beginning of December.

CECS-USMC

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member

Submitted to PEB June 2nd. 159 days in PEB phase, 122 days at Medical Officer (minus a few days for Presiding officer, etc)

30% DoD/70% VA PRDL. Haven't even heard from my PEBLO, I just received an email from the MEB department head at Portsmouth that said "I have received the Findings of your Physical Evaluation Board (PEB). Please call me at _____ or respond to this email to discuss your case. Thank you." He's sending over my paperwork to sign right now. He also said that everything is sent to PERS on Friday of the following week, so next Friday, and I should receive retirement orders two weeks after that. Sounds like I'm probably looking at end of January as my retirement date, so I'll probably get to start my terminal around the beginning of December.
FIRST JUNE CASE BABY

Maybe I'll be 6 weeks behind you!!!

Congratulations man:)

G-Money$

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member

FUCK YEAH CONGRATS

spagooseti

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! so happy for you

Jalalabadbad

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
FUCK YES A JUNE CASE! Dear sweet baby Jesus I might actually get my findings in December. Congrats brother, I'm really happy for you.
Based on the timeline the Dept Head told me, I'm expecting to get my retirement orders on December 3rd. Really hoping I can start terminal on like the 6th or 7th, but the main takeaway is that it sounds like being on terminal by Christmas is pretty much a lock (fingers crossed, still bracing to receive the unexpected long blue dick of the navy).

Oh, also I have a doctors appointment scheduled for tomorrow to hopefully get sleep apnea in my medical record lmao. Was at a civilian dentist for a teeth cleaning a few months ago and the hygienist started asking about my sleep habits (I grind the everloving FUCK out of my teeth) and then told me "you've just described at least four symptoms of obstructive sleep apnea." Gonna try to get that 70% bumped up even higher once I'm out lol

Tyler

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member

MY DUDE CONGRATULATIONS!!

Pendletonbound

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member

Congrats! You said submitted June 2nd. Do you know when it was actually accepted?