script async src="//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js">

IDES Timeline

Timm

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
152 day with the MO. Sent up June 23rd. Still nothing either.
168 days with the MO, I just got word that my case is at adjudication now. The myVA portal looks like they are sending me something as well. But I am out of the MO's hands. That seems to be the longest hangup.

Scottnb

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
168 days with the MO, I just got word that my case is at adjudication now. The myVA portal looks like they are sending me something as well. But I am out of the MO's hands. That seems to be the longest hangup.
That is awesome. What is the myva portal?

Timm

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
That is awesome. What is the myva portal?
If you go to VA.gov there will be a sign in option. Sign in and then click on myVA. They have an app also. But I see different information between the app and the website so I check both. the app is "VA: Health and Benefits"

Scottnb

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
If you go to VA.gov there will be a sign in option. Sign in and then click on myVA. They have an app also. But I see different information between the app and the website so I check both. the app is "VA: Health and Benefits"
Ahh ok. Appreciate that. I’ll have to get the app.

Dbosco

Registered Member
Just a little confused any help would be appreciated it says my claim was closed December 22nd but when I click on active it says it’s on step 3?Thanks in advance

Attachments

• 4C04576C-E6A3-4040-BA0D-F4EB4F51A157.png
    4C04576C-E6A3-4040-BA0D-F4EB4F51A157.png
    213.4 KB · Views: 21
  • D94CA1A2-A357-42B6-B02E-FB30287C8B8E.png
    D94CA1A2-A357-42B6-B02E-FB30287C8B8E.png
    217.6 KB · Views: 20

bUtMyPEBLOsAId

Registered Member
Just a little confused any help would be appreciated it says my claim was closed December 22nd but when I click on active it says it’s on step 3?Thanks in advance
From previous posts in this thread. That typically means that the VA has concluded their ratings and released them to the PEB.
Others can correct me if I’m wrong. I’ve been lurking here for a few months.

Natalie.r.schobel

Registered Member
Just sent to the PEB today. This thread gives me hope. Lawyer said the PEB wait time now could be anywhere for 4-6 months. Not holding my breath lol

Natalie.r.schobel

Registered Member
Hey folks! hope you're all hanging in alright.

I went back to work last Tuesday, and they for some reason thought I was coming back totally FFD and were ready to drop a workload on me that same day. I had been manipulated on phone calls before returning to believe they were already working on some sort of different assignment for me and that they were looking out for my best interests (LOL). I noped the fuck out of there and with the help of my med providers was able to get a department transfer somewhere else so those assholes didn't give me a public panic attack right there on the spot. Now I work at supply and hand out pens and shit, currently waiting to hear back from PERS for separation details.

Just wanted to pop back in to say that you might be in a cruddy place now, but try your hardest to not let this organization take too much more from you. I had a senior chief (to be honest, entirely unaware of why medically I was transferring departments) absolutely REAM my asshole and try to accuse me of going UA for following my doctor/chains guidance while I waited for the transfer, and I just took that shit in their office almost laughing on the inside because as soon as I left their office with my signed slip I knew I'd never see their face again.

Things will get better gradually for you, and though it may be unclear on the 'when', one day we'll all be on the other side starting to forget the nonsense we're dealing with.
Back to work? Like, original duty station prior to a limited duty command?

Alex94

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
I just want to get out... started my process in late July, stuck in PEB phase now, wishing I have chosen LDES instead of IDES and be free by now... GI bill and my life back, please.
Hold on boys, we are almost there! Cheer up

Bbenny15

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
I just want to get out... started my process in late July, stuck in PEB phase now, wishing I have chosen LDES instead of IDES and be free by now... GI bill and my life back, please.
Hold on boys, we are almost there! Cheer up
Ldes is in the same predicament wait wise from what Ive seen, just hold on a bit longer, I submitted to the Peb July 13th, accepted August 8th, got the call January 4th and went in to review then signed for my findings January 5th. I know how much it sucks but its almost over. Make sure to talk to your lawyer once you review findings, I didnt and wanted to but my eagerness got the best of me.

Timm

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Ldes is in the same predicament wait wise from what Ive seen, just hold on a bit longer, I submitted to the Peb July 13th, accepted August 8th, got the call January 4th and went in to review then signed for my findings January 5th. I know how much it sucks but its almost over. Make sure to talk to your lawyer once you review findings, I didnt and wanted to but my eagerness got the best of me.
CONGRATS MAN!! I have a love hate relationship with people saying they got their findings. I like seeing people get out and yours is very close in the timeline to mine. But I am also very jealous. I'm glad you made it. Enjoy retirement.

hey412you

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
I'm a youngin in terms of PEB age- 118 days in DC, 85 with MO. Updated EAOS is in April, and just applied to a GS position that's hiring for the summer... so here's to hoping lol

ImpatientlyWaiting

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
I'm a youngin in terms of PEB age- 118 days in DC, 85 with MO. Updated EAOS is in April, and just applied to a GS position that's hiring for the summer... so here's to hoping lol
I’m in a similar situation 105 with the PEB 88 with the MO, hoping next month I hear something. Have a paid internship locked on for May.

hey412you

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Just found out through my husband that my VSO I've been working with for two years, since pre medboard, just quit without any notice. Only reason my husband knows is because he does their phone systems and had to disconnect his account. Cue anxiety I wasn't expecting to have lol

On a side note, I managed to get a VA letter emailed to me (even after she said she's not allowed since I'm in IDES but because I was nice to her and not snippy she will send it lol) that opening line threw me off a bit... it says "Your military service department requested a disability assessment from VA because you were found unfit for continued military service." Stupid question, but does that mean my stuff got sent to the DoD side of the house in terms of rating, and I'm actually found unfit. just waiting on results from everything? Little confided, I won't lie.

Last edited:

Provis

Super Moderator
Staff Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Just found out through my husband that my VSO I've been working with for two years, since pre medboard, just quit without any notice. Only reason my husband knows is because he does their phone systems and had to disconnect his account. Cue anxiety I wasn't expecting to have lol

On a side note, I managed to get a VA letter emailed to me (even after she said she's not allowed since I'm in IDES but because I was nice to her and not snippy she will send it lol) that opening line threw me off a bit... it says "Your military service department requested a disability assessment from VA because you were found unfit for continued military service." Stupid question, but does that mean my stuff got sent to the DoD side of the house in terms of rating, and I'm actually found unfit. just waiting on results from everything? Little confided, I won't lie.
You have been found unfit according to the message if correct. Now the DOD needs the ratings to apply them to your unfitting condition(s).

PoisonedTeacup

Registered Member
I got my findings yesterday! Sent my PEB up to DC 01JUN21 and didn't get updates on when it was accepted or anything, but I found out PEB finished and my disposition was unfit 13DEC21. I finally got my ratings yesterday because someone from my command's limdu office talked to the MSC over at the naval hospital and they miraculously came up with my findings. I'm sure they've had my results for a bit and just never called me, ugh.

Anyway. 70% DoD (PDRL) / 100% VA referred conditions - Bipolar 2, Bulimia, and Alcohol Dependence