IDES Timeline

13 weeks! PEBLO replied to my e-mail this morning saying "unfortunately there is no rhyme or reason to when we get results. We've gotten results for two people that sent theirs after you already. Hang in there."
Come on man. Mine is an easy case too, nothing mental related, should be an easy day.
Almost there.
Sounds like you have the same PEBLO I do. Mine told me the same thing a week or two ago.

It finally happened y’all! I got my findings today and will sign for them on Friday. Submitted April 19th so I felt like this day would never come

Happy for you! Hopefully they start pushing these out much quicker.

So is April 19th the most recent submission date we've seen receive findings so far? Feels like weeks ago that the April 16th submissions started getting results.

So is April 19th the most recent submission date we've seen receive findings so far? Feels like weeks ago that the April 16th submissions started getting results.
Are we talking about the date case was submitted to PEB or the date MEB was started?

There was someone in a FB group a few weeks back found fit, but I’ve heard of way more people being found unfit than I have fit
How long does it take for you to get out now? Like your last day in the military. I’ve been told it’s like another month or two just to be officially out because of all the checking out with everyone and admin is super slow.

How long does it take for you to get out now? Like your last day in the military. I’ve been told it’s like another month or two just to be officially out because of all the checking out with everyone and admin is super slow.
You should get orders within a week, then yes about 2 months with house hunting etc. Starting about a month after the orders show up

So it took you 5 months to get out. So I sent mine Jul 1 so I should have my findings November hopefully. Man I can’t wait for mine

My MEB was submitted April 24th so hopefully ill hear something this month. I did check ebenifits and it says my VA claims is awaiting decision approval. It seems im finally seeing a little light at the end of tunnel. My PEBLO is useless with updates, I call him every 2 months and he acts like its a huge inconvenience to check and I get the same answer every time " Its still at board" …. Its very frustrating not having a time line or a way to some what track the progress of this..