IDES Timeline

It does, you can't have surgery to correct an injury, this would change your c&p exams and so they would need to be redone. If your case is at the peb for 120 days just to get sent back for a surgery you got? Rip.. im waiting till I get out to claim 2 other injuries found in my c&p exams and to have surgery done a rare hernia.
I’ll take my chances. Hopefully everything will workout. It was for an unclaimed problem so it’s like it never happened lol

Called my Peblo yesterday, like i do every day. She said that my case was stagnant for 100+ days and then finally it was moving. Now she says that the PEB doesn't agree with a rating that the VA gave me so they sent it back to the VA to re-do the rating. I e-mailed my lawyer and haven't gotten a response yet but I am just curious as to what this means. Is it a good thing or a bad thing? Does it mean they found me unfit and are trying to nail down the ratings? Is the VA going to change their proposed rating theyve given me or just the DOD side changes? Do i have to wait another 156 fucking days??? lol. I'm dying here boys.

Bruh where are yall getting job offers. Jeez
The money is in aviation for defense contracting. Supply/Logistics managers and site supervisors. They’re rare because people don’t usually leave them until retirement so missing out on them is crappy.

Somewhat hopeful, spoke with a JAG in DC and he said I’m in the right timeframe to get results soon. Mine was sent to the PEB July 15 2021. Don’t know if he was just telling me what I wanted to hear but he told me to email him again next week. Maybe things are finally speeding up there in DC

What branch of service are you? My case has been with the PEB since 14 May and I'm still waiting for findings. I know of others that went to the PEB before me and they are still waiting too.

Somewhat hopeful, spoke with a JAG in DC and he said I’m in the right timeframe to get results soon. Mine was sent to the PEB July 15 2021. Don’t know if he was just telling me what I wanted to hear but he told me to email him again next week. Maybe things are finally speeding up there in DC
I’d say he was blowing smoke if you’re Navy/MC. I sent mine May 3 and haven’t heard a thing. I’m still seeing people from April that haven’t heard anything.

What branch of service are you? My case has been with the PEB since 14 May and I'm still waiting for findings. I know of others that went to the PEB before me and they are still waiting too.
I’m navy. I think he was honestly just telling me what I want to hear. But who knows.

I’d say he was blowing smoke if you’re Navy/MC. I sent mine May 3 and haven’t heard a thing. I’m still seeing people from April that haven’t heard anything.
Yeah that shits annoying. I just wanna be told straight up if it’s going to take forever

Submitted my case to MEB April 29th, the VA sent their proposed rating to MEB May 11th. Anyone got a timeline of when I should get results? Also is there any way to see what the VA proposed my rating is? or is that kept secret from me until the MEB completes their part? I have checked the VA website, but it still shows Evidence Gathering, Review and Decision.

Can you send me the contact info, my package was sent july 13th

You ever wonder if writing your congressman had a negative impact on your case timeliness?
I think about that all the time. My Peblo can't help, my lawyer can't help, the IG comment yielded nothing, and my congressman just got a letter back that said "suck it up". It is what it is. I think there really is nothing we can do but wait, which is terrible and sad. Hopefully they don't hold a grudge against me but who knows. We'll see. 157 days at the PEB!

I’m expecting a 180 day wait. I’m at 143 days.

fuck-fuck-you.gif

I'm at 114 days

It does, you can't have surgery to correct an injury, this would change your c&p exams and so they would need to be redone. If your case is at the peb for 120 days just to get sent back for a surgery you got? Rip.. im waiting till I get out to claim 2 other injuries found in my c&p exams and to have surgery done a rare hernia.
How do you go about claiming injuries found during the C&P exam?

Speak to your VA rep. I was in the BDD program before I was referred to a Med board, so I actually had my C&P exams done before I was assigned a VA rep. She went through my medical record and found additional things I could claim, but I didn’t want to re-do all of my C&P exams and risk changing the big ones I had already done. She said that I can make additional claims as soon as I’m out and have my official VA rating and that she would help walk me through that.

I was actually diagnosed with tinnitus at my C&P even though I hadn’t even thought to claim it (I guess they just give everyone a hearing test by default). She said I should be able to submit the results of that exam as proof when I make a claim for tinnitus. Just make sure you have something in writing that shows your diagnosis occurred during your active duty service.

Mine automatically got added on but they wont be apart of your medboard. Your medboard is only for your referred condition, the other condition would be added to your va claim.

Verify on ebenfits and va.gov to see what was all added on your claim. It should be on ebenefits to see every claim through the va.