IDES Timeline

d1e7c9f1-1626-4954-b9f9-5f2a7c275a99_text.gif

00c51c29-5976-4699-9ac9-1d23aaa95dc9_text.gif

Also, saw a June 16th case receive findings on the fb group just now. Hoping you get an early Christmas miracle, POG.
are we looking at the same fb group i didnt see it at all :( i want to hope to see something this week or next too

Retirement orders just came in. Looks like my retirement date is January 29th, but I'm trying to figure out if that's a no-later-than date. If so, I'd like to retire a little earlier, maybe the 26th or 27th, just to make sure I start receiving disability pay on March 1st instead of April 1st.

Overall timeline:
June 2: Sent to PEB
July 9: Package moved to Medical Officer
November 8: Unfit findings
November 17: Received retirement orders
January 29: PDRL date
Did you ever get this Q answered? Is that a NLT date? Are you able to get out earlier? Trying to figure out what to realistically expect post-findings now

Just keep seeing doctors so you can make sure that your stuff is accurately documented. Talked to my lawyer...then made 8 doctor's appointments... apparently, there's different stuff on the DoD side from on the VA side so (conflicting paperwork)... it's a gamble for now I guess...

man I ain't touching my ongoing case with a 10ft pole lol. I can get my additional diagnoses tacked on with the VA once I have my answer/paperwork safely in hand.

I finished my last appointment with qtc, how long did it take for your claim to have the files loaded on va’s website?

After you finish it goes to QTC quality assurance which can take a week to so to process before sending to VA, if it doesn't get kicked back to the doc for corrections
Ok thanks for the info.

That's probably how I'll feel once we reach July cases. I doubt mine will be one of the first 2 week batches. Especially with my congressional inquiry.
I did one too. I’m not saying it’s for sure the reason why I’m still waiting but it wouldn’t surprise me either