IDES Timeline

I’ve been on limdu since may of 2020 then started ides this summer. I knew it was going to take a while but I wasn’t expecting this…lol

Today is the FUCKING day guys.
I’m literally on a train heading back to SC from leave and GOT THE EMAIL…

Been waiting since May 11th!

DOD 50%/ VA 60% :)
Yay!! Congrats!!

Today is the FUCKING day guys.
I’m literally on a train heading back to SC from leave and GOT THE EMAIL…

Been waiting since May 11th!

DOD 50%/ VA 60% :)
Heck yeah congratulations !!!

Found out today that the numbers for return from PEB are all over the place with no reason behind it. According to someone I know they said it takes between 80-120 from what they are seeing come back.

Found out today that the numbers for return from PEB are all over the place with no reason behind it. According to someone I know they said it takes between 80-120 from what they are seeing come back.
My peblo told me last week his last 2 cases took 170 days… I think at this point we’d allbe pumped with 120!

My theory is that the line officers and the medical officer each have a stack of files and they're all doing it at different paces which is why the submission dates and the finding results are all over the place.
My theory is that there are multiple lines of combination line officers only, line officers and medical officers. I believe there are stacks with each of the combination lines.

My peblo told me last week his last 2 cases took 170 days… I think at this point we’d allbe pumped with 120!
I don't think that's the case for the new people. Hearing people say 170 or even 120 make the new people feel down. However my Peblo stated that he's gotten a whole range back from 80-130 roughly.

I don't think that's the case for the new people. Hearing people say 170 or even 120 make the new people feel down. However my Peblo stated that he's gotten a whole range back from 80-130 roughly.
We’lli hope he’s right. I’m at 88 but I’m not expecting anything until March.