IDES Timeline

Blueballed by the PEB again
I'm a longtime viewer but new member, can I dedicate one of the many drinks I had last night to you and your waiting game haha

Has anyone noticed diagnoses with ICD codes appeared in their tricare that were not there previously? These are all things claimed in my VA that were not there

got a text from my lawyer this morning that according to the tracker as of yesterday the peb has made a decision. they havent posted it yet but she said she will update me once it posts. and she said it normally doesnt post the same day....ill update you all when i hear something back.... crossing fingers and praying i dont have to keep fighting

got a text from my lawyer this morning that according to the tracker as of yesterday the peb has made a decision. they havent posted it yet but she said she will update me once it posts. and she said it normally doesnt post the same day....ill update you all when i hear something back.... crossing fingers and praying i dont have to keep fighting
I called my PEBLO and she still said they haven’t received any updates since November 19th. This system is broken to its core

Ooooo fuck, your timeline's almost exactly like mine. stop making me hopeful! Glad some of us are hearing shit, I haven't heard from my lawyer in a HOT minute.

Has anyone been to the WWB Camp Pendleton? Thinking about putting in an application. DM me if you have any info or advice please. :)

I appreciate it, thank you for your service. Started my internship with OWF today and let me tell yall, it was amazing. I got treated like a human being, they're willing to work with me and be flexible, and I really feel like I can contribute something to the organization and also get something back, on top of much needed me/family time and mental health improvement.
I'm looking at both after your recommendation, trying to decide on one to hopefully make a swift transition to. Think I'm leaning towards skillbridge since I found an interesting organization nearby

As your referred conditions or just on top of va claims?
VA unfortunately. I didn't have this set diagnosis until after I was referred for another condition, so it's gonna be a formal for me to get it added sadly.

If it hasn't gone to PEB yet then it can get added through an addendum
If I'm sitting with the medical officer at about 50 days would I still be able to do this? And if so, who would I talk to about it, PEBLO?

so no update on the decision yet today guess we got tomorrow and friday left to find out what they decided.... anyone here knows how long after it says they made a decision you were found fit/unfit?

so no update on the decision yet today guess we got tomorrow and friday left to find out what they decided.... anyone here knows how long after it says they made a decision you were found fit/unfit?
The PEB made a decision on my (May) case 11/12. I emailed my PEBLO on 11/22 and he told me they found me unfit. Today 12/1 I got the call that my official findings are in 70DOD/100VA TDRL. I have an appointment to sign them tomorrow.
I will keep updating to see what the process looks like from here on out…

The PEB made a decision on my (May) case 11/12. I emailed my PEBLO on 11/22 and he told me they found me unfit. Today 12/1 I got the call that my official findings are in 70DOD/100VA TDRL. I have an appointment to sign them tomorrow.
The only reason I know when the decision was made was because on 11/22 when I emailed my PEBLO he told me “the PEBs decision on 11/12 of unfit” otherwise who the fuck knows when I would’ve found out or if I ever would’ve known the actual date they made a decision.

Some people don't care about others, only themselves. "I got mines so fuck them" "semper I, fuck the other guy" etc.
I agree but can't say I blame them for trying to forget this business as soon as possible. Not gonna visit this forum for the rest of my life, but I want to be a part of keeping everyone else right now in good spirits.

thank you for that man i will do the same and update everyone i can with whats going on as well ill try calling the peblo office friday if i dont hear anything tomorrow from my lawyer and tell them i heard that a decision was made

Is there any way to speed up the process if your peblo is just lazy and not on top of anything. I feel there’s a better option then just waiting months for him to call me should I stay in contact with attorney about stuff. I’m so lost

I got extended another 6 months, I have been waiting for 17 weeks. I do not expect to get my findings back anytime soon. I have accepted it lol. The only thing that sucks is that I can't use my TA for college, since the Navy changed their instruction. It is so frustrating. I have signed up for one class and hoping fasfa will cover some. I do know about chapter 31 but I don't want to use it up.
What are the requirements for skillbridge and what is OWF? Can I only do the approved list for skillbridge?