IDES Timeline

I appreciate it, thank you for your service. Started my internship with OWF today and let me tell yall, it was amazing. I got treated like a human being, they're willing to work with me and be flexible, and I really feel like I can contribute something to the organization and also get something back, on top of much needed me/family time and mental health improvement.
Hell yeah! Glad for you man

I got extended another 6 months, I have been waiting for 17 weeks. I do not expect to get my findings back anytime soon. I have accepted it lol. The only thing that sucks is that I can't use my TA for college, since the Navy changed their instruction. It is so frustrating. I have signed up for one class and hoping fasfa will cover some. I do know about chapter 31 but I don't want to use it up.
What are the requirements for skillbridge and what is OWF? Can I only do the approved list for skillbridge?
Skillbridge just needs your trs done. Contact your bases skillbridge coordinator and let them now of your special circumstance (medboard) and try to find a long skillbridge thats something youd enjoy.

Lmao so just called my peblo for the first time since we last spoke in July, and she was rude as hell. "Where is the peb located." I legit paused for a minute and asked, "Sorry what." And she repeated, "Where is the peb located." And I said, DC. She replied with, "Okay so I wouldnt have any Idea of what is going on with your case or know anything about it." My command wants me to call and see whats going on, because it only makes sense to do that. And I said, "Im sorry Im not trying to be rude. My command just asked me to see if there was any update." And she said okay have them give me a call. Like damn. My bad for caring about my process.

LMFAO what?? Talk to her supervisor and also do an ICE complaint. That attitude and behavior is completely unsatisfactory. We KNOW they get a tracker every Tuesday, we KNOW they have a system that they can look it up in. Fuck that. Definitively call the supervisor and bring up her behavior. Then do an ICE complaint or IG complaint if that PEBLO office doesn't allow ice complaints
Just gotta find out how to do all that. Def feel like she wants to talk to my command since I gave her attitude back lmao.

Skillbridge just needs your trs done. Contact your bases skillbridge coordinator and let them now of your special circumstance (medboard) and try to find a long skillbridge thats something youd enjoy.
I don't even know if we have one..I am at a joint base, so the Navy side sucks. Would I contact navy education? My command wouldn't know, it feels like I am the first person who has ever been med boarded in their career.
LMFAO what?? Talk to her supervisor and also do an ICE complaint. That attitude and behavior is completely unsatisfactory. We KNOW they get a tracker every Tuesday, we KNOW they have a system that they can look it up in. Fuck that. Definitively call the supervisor and bring up her behavior. Then do an ICE complaint or IG complaint if that PEBLO office doesn't allow ice complaints
They do have a tracker? How come mine just says, "I don't know" when I go and ask about my stuff?

Just gotta find out how to do all that. Def feel like she wants to talk to my command since I gave her attitude back lmao.
She completely disrespected you. Google “ice comment” and then your base and all the options will pop up.

no news yet i called the medboard office to talk to a peblo since i dont have one assigned to me duded been on medical leave for 4 months now just to have to leave a voicemail with one of the peblos hopefully they call back

so she called back said hopefully december january you get your findings.....
That’s such garbage. My stuff went to the PEB the same day as yours so I know how you feel. Only two more weeks until the holiday stand down starts. May the odds be ever in your favor.

if it was a fit finding shouldnt they be able to tell me right away since it wouldnt have to go through extra va steps and whatnot?

Is there any way to speed up the process if your peblo is just lazy and not on top of anything. I feel there’s a better option then just waiting months for him to call me should I stay in contact with attorney about stuff. I’m at 95 days with the MO. I have no idea how to get info

Is there any way to speed up the process if your peblo is just lazy and not on top of anything. I feel there’s a better option then just waiting months for him to call me should I stay in contact with attorney about stuff. I’m at 95 days with the MO. I have no idea how to get info
My PEBLO, in her voicemail, even says to not call asking about case status because she's "required to tell us when the status of the case changes". However, she has never called me. and when I sent her and my lawyer an email asking about the status my lawyer said that my PEBLO doesn't tell her the case status so...my lawyer doesn't even know. My lawyer did tell me my PEBLO is on leave..so that would've been nice to know. My lawyer was also the one to tell me that my IMR was accepted (just trying to write in other referred conditions).