IDES Timeline

Just gotta find out how to do all that. Def feel like she wants to talk to my command since I gave her attitude back lmao.
let her. If a junior sailor ever came to me and said that a civilian wanted to talk to me because they were justifiably given attitude, I would give out my personal cell phone lol

Just gotta find out how to do all that. Def feel like she wants to talk to my command since I gave her attitude back lmao.
There’s an ICE website that you pick your location and then pick the section of that base to find your PEBLO

whats your timeline???
I've never actually filled out a template, kinda just came in hot here from lurking for a bit, but mine looks something like this;

Issued into IDES - March 18, 2021
First exam - April 2021
Last exam - April 28, 2021
VA.gov shows case closed - May 14, 2021
NARSUM/NMA complete - May 13, 2021
signed eMEB - some time after May 21. Here's where the C&P paperwork came in and QTC had tried to say the could not diagnose me with both my referring conditions. VA also sent the files through for me to review with corrupted formatting. random letters and shit everywhere, totally illegible. I hit up my attorney and he filed a rebuttal on my behalf, which in synopsis boils down to my actual doctors saying "oh so fuck our diagnosis right?". signed off on the case after that was included a few days later.

Package sent to PEB - June 6, 2021

Told to kick rocks ever since.

This is like 1/4 of my current collection. It keeps dwindling down though...

Attachments

• 20211127_103901.jpg
    20211127_103901.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 12
Findings!
Peb initiated Jan 6th 2021
Peb submitted May 27th 2021
Va completed review by July 1st

Received word from my peblo that on 22 November the Peb voted and came to a decision on my case.

02 December 2021 I got called into the office to review.

Unfit 100% Dod, 100% va permanent and total.

I’m hoping to be on terminal before the end of January but we shall see. Hang in there people.

Findings!

Received word from my peblo that on 22 November the Peb voted and came to a decision on my case.

I’m hoping to be on terminal before the end of January but we shall see. Hang in there people.
Heck yeah! Congratulations ! Hopefully, you get that terminal leave, enjoy Christmas too!

It hasn't been happening in sequential order for months now, it's the first July case which means ours might not be far away, no need to be down about it, should be happy instead.
A man can only hope. I'm ready to bust the hell out of here.

Findings!

congrats!!! terminal before the end of jan definitely sounds realistic

Findings!

Congrats !! Almost free!!

Got a notification on mol saying my case has been referred to the PEB for action on Nov 8th have had two out of five appointments completed. I'd like to think I'll have all my appointments done by the end of the year...... I'd hope