IDES Timeline

I got my findings yesterday! Sent my PEB up to DC 01JUN21 and didn't get updates on when it was accepted or anything, but I found out PEB finished and my disposition was unfit 13DEC21. I finally got my ratings yesterday because someone from my command's limdu office talked to the MSC over at the naval hospital and they miraculously came up with my findings. I'm sure they've had my results for a bit and just never called me, ugh.

Anyway. 70% DoD (PDRL) / 100% VA referred conditions - Bipolar 2, Bulimia, and Alcohol Dependence
Congratulations! I don’t get how they didn’t notify you of the adjudication because that would take some stress and fear of the unknown away

I got my findings yesterday! Sent my PEB up to DC 01JUN21 and didn't get updates on when it was accepted or anything, but I found out PEB finished and my disposition was unfit 13DEC21. I finally got my ratings yesterday because someone from my command's limdu office talked to the MSC over at the naval hospital and they miraculously came up with my findings. I'm sure they've had my results for a bit and just never called me, ugh.

Anyway. 70% DoD (PDRL) / 100% VA referred conditions - Bipolar 2, Bulimia, and Alcohol Dependence
Congrats!

I just want to get out... started my process in late July, stuck in PEB phase now, wishing I have chosen LDES instead of IDES and be free by now... GI bill and my life back, please.
Hold on boys, we are almost there! Cheer up
Submitted July 15th on LDES and still waiting.

If you just want out ldes is fine, but a deployment buddy who separated after four years is past six months working just with va.

Are you stationed in WA state?

I feel like there is no end to this process bro. Hit 170/130 today and my damn PEBLO and lawyer don’t respond to anything. Literally feels like I’m in a black hole. I’m done venting.
182/140 and I've got nothing.

sorry been really out of it and do you mean medically retired i just found out my orders came in and im out by feb 12
Yeah, medically retired. I wouldn't plan on receiving retirement pay for at least a month after separation.

In have been waiting forever. mine went up in July of 2021 for TBI/Migraines and such. called the Med board building and they said I can expect to wait another 2 months.... I am starting to wanna just go UA not to mention I am now 7 months past my original EAS date. I dont even think this is worth is anymore.

In have been waiting forever. mine went up in July of 2021 for TBI/Migraines and such. called the Med board building and they said I can expect to wait another 2 months.... I am starting to wanna just go UA not to mention I am now 7 months past my original EAS date. I dont even think this is worth is anymore.
Whats that number?