IDES Timeline

Can you add an unfitting condition once your PEB comes back with findings ? There has been a lot of medical things going on and progression.

Again, from my understanding, if it’s already claimed with the VA and you have supporting evidence of how it’s unfitting with medical documents, you can appeal to FPEB to add an unfitting condition.

In have been waiting forever. mine went up in July of 2021 for TBI/Migraines and such. called the Med board building and they said I can expect to wait another 2 months.... I am starting to wanna just go UA not to mention I am now 7 months past my original EAS date. I dont even think this is worth is anymore.
Please hang in there, you’ve got this. You can take this with a grain of salt but yesterday I was told that July packages are definitely going to be reviewed next month. I believe it but I hope this sorta helps you. My wounded warrior POC told me yesterday

Please hang in there, you’ve got this. You can take this with a grain of salt but yesterday I was told that July packages are definitely going to be reviewed next month. I believe it but I hope this sorta helps you. My wounded warrior POC told me yesterday
Out of the medical officer's hands or out of adjudication?

Out of the medical officer's hands or out of adjudication?
Adjudication. Some people who have submitted in July already have received their findings this month so I feel confident that the bulk of July should be wrapped up next month. My package was submitted July 7 by my PEBLO so I’m sure I’ll hear something soon. My PEBLO emailed me earlier this week to check in with him next Tuesday on the status because the board was just coming back off holiday.

Adjudication. Some people who have submitted in July already have received their findings this month so I feel confident that the bulk of July should be wrapped up next month. My package was submitted July 7 by my PEBLO so I’m sure I’ll hear something soon. My PEBLO emailed me earlier this week to check in with him next Tuesday on the status because the board was just coming back off holiday.
Mine has been with the medical officer since July. Got into adjudication last week and I haven't heard anything since.

Mine has been with the medical officer since July. Got into adjudication last week and I haven't heard anything since.
I’m sure you’ll hear something soon. The medical officer queue is the longest milestone to cross so things should breeze fairly quickly in your instance

Update: I found out a few days ago that I’m enrolled in Wounded Warriors. The resources I’ve gotten are so helpful such as receiving a coordinator to help me with vocational rehab, transitional housing once getting out of the Navy called operation home front, and if I have surgical procedures to get done in the meantime, they will pay airfare for family members to come to San Diego to help me. I’m a divorced mother of two small children so these resources bring me so much relief and security. If your waiting to hear something back from the board, I highly encourage enrolling in wounded Warriors so that they can help you and your family.

Update: I found out a few days ago that I’m enrolled in Wounded Warriors. The resources I’ve gotten are so helpful such as receiving a coordinator to help me with vocational rehab, transitional housing once getting out of the Navy called operation home front, and if I have surgical procedures to get done in the meantime, they will pay airfare for family members to come to San Diego to help me. I’m a divorced mother of two small children so these resources bring me so much relief and security. If your waiting to hear something back from the board, I highly encourage enrolling in wounded Warriors so that they can help you and your family.
Could you possibly send me a number to call or how you found out about this? Seems pretty useful

My PCM referred me in the program and they called me. However, I saw a link in “MyNavy Portal Quick Links” called “Navy Wounded Warrior” and once you go to that page at the very bottom you will see the referral form pdf and an email to the POC [email protected]. The site itself has links to some useful information and resources. I’m enrolled in NWW through Balboa hospital in San Diego and their board convenes weekly to view applications for potential enrollees. I’m not sure which region your in but it’s worth investigating if the avenues are a bit different for you. It also seems that many people don’t know about this program and it’s resources so definitely take advantage ASAP before it becomes overwhelmed like fleet and family is now

Is there a place we can check out our med board related stuff on my navy portal
If you mean in regards to where it is in the process for tracking purposes, I don’t think so. From what some people have said on here, their lawyers or PEPLOs were able to give them actual specifics