IDES Timeline

Got my unfit call last week. Still have to set date to sign findings. I was deemed unfit on 15MAY. If it's any hope for anyone my package was submitted to DC on 25Jan22 this year. I was told I am going through VA QA right now, then sign findings. My question is from when I sign findings how long before I am out? Thanks in advance.

Got my unfit call last week. Still have to set date to sign findings. I was deemed unfit on 15MAY. If it's any hope for anyone my package was submitted to DC on 25Jan22 this year. I was told I am going through VA QA right now, then sign findings. My question is from when I sign findings how long before I am out? Thanks in advance.
You’ll sign roughly a month from when you were found unfit and then you’re NLT is 90 days after you sign.

Thank yoU! So based of that, a regular move is no forms or anything just sending paystubs / receipts to that fax. How will they know its my account ? Seems like the DD form is only for PPM moves.

My message came through! Separation date is 28Aug22! Funny how when I’m asking the questions and bugging people do things start to move.

My message came through! Separation date is 28Aug22! Funny how when I’m asking the questions and bugging people do things start to move.
How long from when you signed your findings did it take to get your message

How long from when you signed your findings did it take to get your message
Almost 6 weeks due to mine being pulled for either the VA/PEB Quality Assurance Program. I signed and accepted findings 19APR22. I’m medically separating w/ severance.

Got one of my final steps once out- first VA check came yesterday. Now waiting on severance taxes back and the new examiner for my exam- met with the VA about an appeal, the guy found out who my examiner was for my head to toe and goes "This makes sense. I'm going to request a new examiner, because she repeatedly does unethical and unprofessional things during exams, and screws the vet over- everyone I scheduled a new exam for with a different examiner has gotten correct ratings." (She had said I was lying about my pain, and the cane I use daily that I physically need is "for show".) So we'll see what happens there.

Has anyone filed a travel voucher / claim. I am not sure what it is called but it pretty much covers our gas or traveling cost for when we leave for terminal leave. How do we get our reimbursement I haven’t seen any payments or heard a thing about mine

Has anyone filed a travel voucher / claim. I am not sure what it is called but it pretty much covers our gas or traveling cost for when we leave for terminal leave. How do we get our reimbursement I haven’t seen any payments or heard a thing about mine
Won’t get processed until your out the Navy. Start location will be your command and end at your address. When the claim is processed they will pay out the mileage/travel cost.

Attachments

• F36BB677-75FD-48B4-9BFE-998C74D1DF76.jpeg
    F36BB677-75FD-48B4-9BFE-998C74D1DF76.jpeg
    583.2 KB · Views: 29
Won’t get processed until your out the Navy. Start location will be your command and end at your address. When the claim is processed they will pay out the mileage/travel cost.
Do we get per diem too or just mileage?

In terms of. VA and dependents- is there any reason why my husband isn't on my VA benefits? He's in my account, just not on the benefits- is It because he's also a veteran?

Is this something we’ve already done in our process of going on terminal leave or do we have to do this on our own?