IDES Timeline

Terminal starts in 3 weeks and still no sign of my orders or draft my DD214. My admin is useless and I’ve reached out to everyone in my command even my CMC was contacted and still no help.
My admin screwed me by submitting things wrong and so I’m being delayed big time. I’m expecting to cut a HUGE loss to move my family cross country since I can’t schedule HHG or PPM without orders. The PEB phase was easier than anything with navy admin. It’s shameful.
My terminal starts today. No DD-214, no orders. No HHG move scheduled. Love the Navy

My terminal starts today. No DD-214, no orders. No HHG move scheduled. Love the Navy
An even worse situation :( I used to love the navy and planned to be in forever. When I needed them the most is when they’ve let me down the hardest. I hope you hear something soon.

An even worse situation :( I used to love the navy and planned to be in forever. When I needed them the most is when they’ve let me down the hardest. I hope you hear something soon.
Yup. I moved my stuff into storage so I can move out of my place. I don’t even get my hopes up. The disappointment is normal. It is what it is I guess.

Wait times for VARR are like 2-3 months typically
Are they seriously? Do you know what happens if your VARR isn't back but your separation date is approaching? Can you still separate or do you have to wait until the VARR is back?

Are they seriously? Do you know what happens if your VARR isn't back but your separation date is approaching? Can you still separate or do you have to wait until the VARR is back?
I’m in this predicament. My S1 is having me get my dd214 next week. Said they would amend it based off the changes….but if my sep date is approaching…what am I to do?

I’m pretty positive you have to wait though. Your unit would have to do a medical extension or something like that. My units S1 does them for cases like this. I am no pro, so take this with a grain of salt.

I’m pretty positive you have to wait though. Your unit would have to do a medical extension or something like that. My units S1 does them for cases like this. I am no pro, so take this with a grain of salt.
I just talked to the VA rep and she said they are required to extend you since it could change separation to retirement

Terminal starts in 3 weeks and still no sign of my orders or draft my DD214. My admin is useless and I’ve reached out to everyone in my command even my CMC was contacted and still no help.
My admin screwed me by submitting things wrong and so I’m being delayed big time. I’m expecting to cut a HUGE loss to move my family cross country since I can’t schedule HHG or PPM without orders. The PEB phase was easier than anything with navy admin. It’s shameful.
You can do a DITY move and get reimbursed up to a certain amount. Get with your local HHG office and ask them exactly what documents you will need to get reimbursed.

My full timeline is almost over.

Just waiting on taxes back, but once I get them back, I'll post In here. DFAS said it should be this week or early next week. We'll see.

You can do a DITY move and get reimbursed up to a certain amount. Get with your local HHG office and ask them exactly what documents you will need to get reimbursed.
Yes this is what I’m trying to do now. I’m over the orders at this point, im prepared to take a loss to move. I just want my DD214 on time so I can continue to support my family with pay.
Norfolk PSD is about a 3 hr drive for me, I would do it but I fear I will go and they will still do nothing for me. My command has been zero help, the whole situation is disheartening.

Signed y findings on the 23rd of June. Is it safe to bet that I will be out by the end of September. That would be 90 days.