script async src="//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js">

POG

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Well, obviously. I’m just trying to pass on information. We all signed up for this process knowing good and well how long the wait could possibly be.
I get it, wasn't trying to be a smart ass, just keel hearing that they've been training line officers since the memo came out on the 1st and haven't seen much movement. Sucks tho because when I signed up, my buddy out of NC had just retired and said his stuff was at PEB for like 10 working days. I was expecting something similar then got hit with the COVID bomb that everything was delayed. Now here I am, thumb up my ass, waiting for my OWF internship to start.

eringregoire

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
I get it, wasn't trying to be a smart ass, just keel hearing that they've been training line officers since the memo came out on the 1st and haven't seen much movement. Sucks tho because when I signed up, my buddy out of NC had just retired and said his stuff was at PEB for like 10 working days. I was expecting something similar then got hit with the COVID bomb that everything was delayed. Now here I am, thumb up my ass, waiting for my OWF internship to start.
Understandable, but again, we’re working on the military’s timeline, which as we all know is slow as shit. So no surprises there.

eringregoire

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Really? Dec for a Sept submission? I was submitted July and was told I'd probably have something Nov at earliest. Honestly just want us all to be done with this
December at the earliest is not uncommon. I’ve known a handful of people at my command get their findings within 3 months of PEB submission.

Reactions: POG

Bbenny15

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Really? Dec for a Sept submission? I was submitted July and was told I'd probably have something Nov at earliest. Honestly just want us all to be done with this
Just being hopefully haha, dont wanna crush and hopes. Mine was submitted July 13th to the peb and they said latest expected date was nov 22nd. I still got about 27 days of leave after burning 2 weeks a month for both july and august.

Bbenny15

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
December at the earliest is not uncommon. I’ve known a handful of people at my command get their findings within 3 months of PEB submission.
I feel like thats just the lucky few. Most cases seem to be either getting stuck, moved up as they complete other cases, or they roll from the day it was submitted till completion. Lets just hope for the best and try to plan accordingly.

POG

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Just being hopefully haha, dont wanna crush and hopes. Mine was submitted July 13th to the peb and they said latest expected date was nov 22nd. I still got about 27 days of leave after burning 2 weeks a month for both july and august.
We gotta stay in touch, we're literally on the same timeline

Forum_member

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
My case was submitted on Jun 2nd. My PEBLO and lawyer both told me 2-3 months when it was first submitted. Here we are approaching month four, and my PEBLO told me today that the PEB results she got last week were for a guy who started the PEB phase in March. I'm genuinely hoping to be out of here by the end of the year, but every week I'm still here is making my life a little more complicated. My case is pretty shut and dry too.

spagooseti

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
My case was submitted on Jun 2nd. My PEBLO and lawyer both told me 2-3 months when it was first submitted. Here we are approaching month four, and my PEBLO told me today that the PEB results she got last week were for a guy who started the PEB phase in March. I'm genuinely hoping to be out of here by the end of the year, but every week I'm still here is making my life a little more complicated. My case is pretty shut and dry too.
Mine was submitted June 10th. My peblo told me I would know the first week of September. The week came and went and when I asked for an update I got “
Your case is being adjudicated at the PEB headquarters.
There is a delay (60 to 90 days) in processing cases at the PEB
headquarters, Washington Navy Yard, DC due to manning issues and covid.” I feel exactly what you’re going through right now. If I can’t be out by the end of the year I would at least like to have a new eas..

Bbenny15

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Mine was submitted June 10th. My peblo told me I would know the first week of September. The week came and went and when I asked for an update I got “
Your case is being adjudicated at the PEB headquarters.
There is a delay (60 to 90 days) in processing cases at the PEB
headquarters, Washington Navy Yard, DC due to manning issues and covid.” I feel exactly what you’re going through right now. If I can’t be out by the end of the year I would at least like to have a new eas..
Sounds like my peblo on lejeune.

CECS-USMC

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
All right guys and gals, just got off the phone with my PEBLO.

May 10th - Started IDES
Jul 13th - Submitted to PEB
Sept 30th - still nothing on my package, but at least my kid is going to be born today.
Congrats on the kid! I'm in LDES but right behind you with July 15 submission. Good luck!

spagooseti

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member

May 10th - Started IDES
Sept 30th - still nothing on my package, but at least my kid is going to be born today.
Congratulations

Bbenny15

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member

May 10th - Started IDES
Thats insane, today is my buddies sons birthday, and my 1 year anniversary. Special day, congrats!