PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Live look at the PEB office:

DefiantNiceComet-size_restricted.gif

-8OUGU.gif

BrokenVet

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
163 days since it’s been sent. I don’t even know how long it’s been with the medical officer. They refuse to tell me.

eringregoire

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Sorry to hear no one has gotten anything back yet. Hoping for sometime soon, especially for those at the 120+ mark.

Jalalabadbad

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
138 days checking in. I had marked October 20th on my calendar awhile back because it seemed everyone was hearing right at that 140 day mark, but it looks like that timeline has been shifting further to the right

spagooseti

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
138 days checking in. I had marked October 20th on my calendar awhile back because it seemed everyone was hearing right at that 140 day mark, but it looks like that timeline has been shifting further to the right
133, I thought it would have been the same as well. I don’t understand how they just keep getting even more behind..): what happened to the “non medical officers” they had coming in to help? I was really hoping to be out by the new year

Forum_member

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
I was really hoping to be out by the new year
I know if I don’t hear back by Thanksgiving, then it’s a lost cause to expect an answer before the New Year. It’s completely soul crushing to think that the DOD policy states 86 days for the PEB phase and yet I’m just hoping that I’ll hear before the 180 day mark.

spagooseti

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
I know if I don’t hear back by Thanksgiving, then it’s a lost cause to expect an answer before the New Year. It’s completely soul crushing to think that the DOD policy states 86 days for the PEB phase and yet I’m just hoping that I’ll hear before the 180 day mark.
exactly how i feel. i love how there’s like no repercussions for them either, like i know damn straight if i was 100 days late on my work i would not be going home until that work was done

Jalalabadbad

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
133, I thought it would have been the same as well. I don’t understand how they just keep getting even more behind..): what happened to the “non medical officers” they had coming in to help? I was really hoping to be out by the new year
Oof, I was hoping to be on terminal by Halloween but I guess that's not happening.